Suzuki Swift - Season 3 - Carbonox Takes The Title

• Thread starter FlyingFox
  • 359 comments
the car under steering was one of the cars main characteristics of the car throughout the 2 seasons and hopefully the other regulars are joining for this season as well

Well I wanted to try and get rid of that feture of the car and change its dynamics.

Just as a notification to all who didn't receive a VM and haven't bothered to count days, it's on Sundays now instead of Fridays. ;)

Yes, cheers Carbon. Please don't forget to check out the OP as things have changed from seasons 1 and 2.

quick few laps around laguna seca today with a best time of 1:46.2 with a new livery as well
picture.php

not sure how that compares to the first 2 seasons but you're right about there being less understeer in the cars

Annoyingly... I'm on holiday for most of this -.- I know someone who may be interested. Look for spurgy777, he might be interested.

He already knows who I am :P As for being interested, I shall consider it :)

gippone
Nice to see you nealcropper 👍

And nice to see you to pal, been a while. Was we in the Midnight Racing Club together? Or was it another league?

EDIT: I have had a PM back from fox, and he said I can join you guys. Don't worry I race very clean.

Now, to buy a swift.

EDIT 2: Just noticed that there is a race at Motegi east. I don't have that DLC. NVM I will get it.

Last edited:
gippone
That's right my endless series of 2nd places :D:D

And my last place finishes! Hahaha, immortal pilot, awesome

EDIT: These swifts are really good! Really fun little car. Just took it out to Laguna Seca and ran a 1.46.5. Love it pics up soon.

EDIT: Afore mentioned pics

LagunaSecaRaceway_1.jpg

LagunaSecaRaceway.jpg

Last edited:
Furi and nealcropper are now registered. OP updated.

Spurgy is also showing interest in joining and showing good pace too (so what else is new)

I'm interested in joining this league. It looks unlikely I will be able to attend November 11 and I'm not sure about November 25 but I can make all the other races. It's up to you if you want to add me to the full entry list or reserve list.

A confirmation would be nice so I will know whether to make other plans or not. Thanks! :)

A confirmation would be nice so I will know whether to make other plans or not. Thanks! :)

Sorry Bullpup totally forgot to reply.

You can enter whichever race you are available for mate. See you Sunday

OP updated

I bought a Swift last night and after all mods listed in the OP the HP is only 140. The maximum allowed in the OP is 147... did I miss an upgrade? Or are we allowed additional horsepower modifications as long as it stays at 147 or under? Many thanks.

Latest Posts

Back