Suzuki Swift - Season 3 - Carbonox Takes The Title

• Thread starter FlyingFox
  • 359 comments
Some great racing last night, no idea how I pulled off the double win, it just all fell into place with Carb and I think Chris dropping off me and Akmuq into the closing stages, then on the last lap I managed to get a big enough gap to hold Akmuq off to the line :) Really liking this series 👍

I'm sorry I missed the race yesterday fox. I proper forgot all about it. I was busy shaking a bad hangover off.

Just hoping for Spurgy to not make some races so I'll have a legit chance for the championship.

Although with my past record, I had better just think about every race individually, rather than nothing but the standings :crazy:

It was great fun, probably should have practised some if i wanted to place higher but it was real fun anyway. The second race was real fun as i started far up. Everyone managed to squeeze by though and at the pit stop i lost some ground.

Furi lost even more and me and him together chased down those in front, i tried to pass where it wasn't possible and furi passed me instead bohoo :P

It was great fun, probably should have practised some if i wanted to place higher but it was real fun anyway. The second race was real fun as i started far up. Everyone managed to squeeze by though and at the pit stop i lost some ground.

Furi lost even more and me and him together chased down those in front, i tried to pass where it wasn't possible and furi passed me instead bohoo :P

I was just on the limit all of Race 2.

Should be :) Hopefully I can make it, got some big school assignments right now but i should be able to find some time round that time tomorrow.

i tried alot to join season 1 and 2 but unable to join
i shall join this one

I'm going to have to drop out of this league fox. I have gotten a phone call to go into work on nights. Sorry pal.

Just askin', Fox, but wouldn't a 14 lap race at Seca be kinda long for these cars? :embarrassed:

Unless, of course, you want to make it a truly epic series finale on the most epic track of the game ;)

Just asking', Fox, but wouldn't a 14 lap race at Sea be kinda long for these cars? :embarrassed:

Unless, of course, you want to make it a truly epic series finale on the most epic track of the game ;)

Its just that Carbonox however, I may not make it on tonight and I may have to cancel the entire series as my circumstances have changed and I may not be able to get online as much anymore.

Its just that Carbonox however, I may not make it on tonight and I may have to cancel the entire series as my circumstances have changed and I may not be able to get online as much anymore.

Could ya give me the reins in that case? I could keep it up and running :nervous:

Could ya give me the reins in that case? I could keep it up and running :nervous:

Yes mate its yours if you want it.

Really sorry its short notice. I may have to give up trucks and ToCA too. In fact GT5. As a whole

Well I'm in Fox's lounge with everything set up, so no one needs to have me on their friend list to get in, I suppose...

Should be enough to just jump in foxes lounge and everyone should already have him as a friend.

Hey Fox, I'll be joining it today and I have my car ready in 15 minutes, do you think I make the races today?

i will be there when the update is done.. had forgotten about that.. should be 10 minutes but you could start quali if you have to

Could Fox or someone who's racing accept my FR? If the race is really happening, obviously.

I have you now...

I saw it Pingu, thanks! :D (Not really sure if I'm allowed to call you like that but whatever. :lol:)

Are you guys racing? It doesn't seem to me you guys are (atleast it's what my Community tab says.)

Back