Suzuki Swift - Season 3 - Carbonox Takes The Title

• Thread starter FlyingFox
  • 359 comments
Hey, I dunno why I'm actually called Pingu, or who made that up, but in any case, it seems like you need to have Fox to join his lounge :(

Really unfortunate but I went with that because I thought everyone would have him.

Hey, I dunno why I'm actually called Pingu, or who made that up, but in any case, it seems like you need to have Fox to join his lounge :(

Really unfortunate but I went with that because I thought everyone would have him.

That's a shame, but nothing we can really do.. anyway, there's NASCAR to watch on TV so I'll stick with it.

Carbonox

My internets stopped working :(

Race 1:

1. GTP_akmuq
2. Furinkazen
3. Carbonox
4. xNikodemusx
5. chrisjohnson93
DNS. Spurgy777 (pole)

Race 2:

1. Carbonox
2. Furinkazen
3. GTP_akmuq
4. xNikodemusx
5. chrisjohnson93

4th in both races.. knew it was inevitable that they would both pass me in the last race but i was soo close to 2nd :(

Week 2 points table

8178709652_f04f26d0cf_b.jpg

Kill Trial Mountain and Deep Forest with fire.
I agree with Trial Mountain and somewhat agree with Deep Forest. Trial Mountain has no run-off areas so were only going to see a repeat of the race on Special Stage Route 5. But it wouldn't be so bad since Trial Mountain is much wider than SSR5.

Deep Forest doesn't have much run off areas either, but both tracks have a better design for coming out of the pits, so that shouldn't be a problem (remember to stay behind the white line guys to have a safe pit exit). But there is a large concrete area where you can cheat so if we do race at Deep Forest then it would have to be monitored closely.

:embarrassed:

Deep Forest is amazing!!!

For drifting that is, nothing else :D .

I chose Motegi East as its a good track for the swifts.

Would you like me to change it

Nope, I was just complaining because I'm sad that I don't have the DLC's. :lol:

I don't really think no one would like to change it other than me so. :lol:

:grumpy:

Deep Forest is one of the best and most challenging tracks in the game. The last two turns and the left right into the first tunnel are amazing. :drool:

I agree. I may put that or Cote d`Azure in instead of Motegi East.

Last edited:
I agree. I may put that or Cote d`Azure in instead of Motegi East.

I think it's silly to change the track schedule in the middle of the season just because ONE person doesn't have the DLC. It's only a few U.S. dollars to get that track. :grumpy: FlyingFox, it's YOUR series as things stand and I for one am fine with the original calendar with Motegi East. I admire racing series that uses as much of GT5 as possible, which includes the DLC's, to keep the overall game fresh.

Back