T G S

• Thread starter cudadude2
  • 258 comments
Really do like the box art, very smart and stylish. Hopefully it'll remain the same for Europe/America.

23.jpg

NickSCFC
Really do like the box art, very smart and stylish. Hopefully it'll remain the same for Europe/America.

23.jpg

Hiya! :D :embarrassed: :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

WOW! :eek::drool::crazy::embarrassed: That box art looks fantastic! It looks plain but at the same time its professional looking. Sometimes I wish the McCutey (McLaren F1) is on the front cover! :embarrassed: It would look so cute and get some more fame on its debut on Gran Turismo franchise! :embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:

I wish it was just slightly abit more colourful..................... :rolleyes: .....like this!

Attachments

• GT4SLR.jpg
    GT4SLR.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 99
did u photoshop that or is it a real/official picture? cuz i noticd the 'with network play' reading on it and im dumb, so i dont kno the answer to my own question

Well, seeing as how there's been no statement about the SLR being in GT4, it's 'chopped.

8400RPM: 1000 car garage?

It's a photoshop created for this site and first shown in a thread for mock GT4 covers.

DiabolicalMask
I can't remember that bridge in that location in Trial Mountain (this is the soft left-hander before the tight left-hander that enters the tunnel).
But it is indeed Trial Mountain:

trialmountain_map.gif

man that bridge has always been there, its before you enber the first tunnel.

glitched

This time the bridge is much taller, it looks different. Rescue trucks surely had a lot of trouble getting to the middle section of the track, before GT4 :)

sumbodycool
did u photoshop that or is it a real/official picture? cuz i noticd the 'with network play' reading on it and im dumb, so i dont kno the answer to my own question

Nah its not offical......I made it :) ............it was for the box art thread in this forum a while back....I'm glad some people thought it looked quite cool :D

Your all quite right.......the SLR is not in..........sadly! :guilty: ........And the reason why I put online play on it was because it was going to be online at that time.....oh well.........

The SLR might be in, we just haven't been show it yet if it is, but theres plenty of cars we haven't been shown yet.

Buggy Boy
You should think further then the immediate effects of an action ... you're acting now like the presidential candidate you're trying to support ...

đź‘Ť

Solid Lifters
It's a video game, you ****ing moron! It's not suppose to be completely realistic!

It's me, or you are being too aggresive? :grumpy:

Solid Lifters
It's a video game, you ****ing moron! It's not suppose to be completely realistic! :dunce:

That was uncalled for. Consider yourself warned, and watch your words from now on. We're not tolerating this kind of behavior.

PunkRock
That was uncalled for. Consider yourself warned, and watch your words from now on. We're not tolerating this kind of behavior.
Uncalled for? Absoluletly not! He was asking for it with his obnoxious post that he directed at me. He's to be rude at a lot of other places here, too.

Was it a bit harsh? Yea, I will agree. A lot of people are coming here only to attack people at any chance they can. It's really starting to get annoying as hell. It's no wonder so many people are dropping like flies. I gave my response a little "kick" to attrack some attention, but I never thought what he did would be so easily tolerated.

The359
I wouldn't suggest arguing with a mod.
I'm not. I agreed with what he said. I just didn't understand his lack of attention for the reason of my post. That's all. And, if he needs to discuss this with me futher, he can PM me. :)

glitched
Believe me, I can't remember it...! :dunce:
The only bridge I can remember of is the one just before the Start/Finish line, which, incidentally, looks very much like that one in the picture.

If GT4 has different covers, I'm sure Lady McLaren would want her baby boy, the McLaren F1 on the cover. I'd kind of like a nice LMP or GTP race car with New York City in the background. After all, New York is one of my favorite American cities. Others include San Francisco, Miami, Seattle, and what the heck... Houston.

And I hope those three ladies in Post #231 by Alpha come as a special bonus if you complete GT4 with 100%... oh wait, this isn't Street Racing Syndicate. That's okay. JGTC Race Queens will do the job for me. But all jokes aside, GT4 means business. And as far as GT4 goes... can't we just build a time machine and warp to December 2004? Can't wait for this game.

What I wonder is if anyone got any pics on the Shelby Series 1 Supercharged and the Chevrolet Camaro IROC car. I would like to take a peek at them. đź’ˇ đź‘Ť

You know what's going to be the biggest plus for this game? To me, it's that there is something for everyone. Brining in newcomers and fascinating GT veterans will be very high. That's worth considering. How many games can you say that games have something for everyone and should appeal to many people? Don't like Japanese cars? Smoke 'em American style. Think American cars are tanks that go fast only in a straight lines? Go European. Want to do more than racing? Take some pictures. People, GT4 has something for just about everyone. And I'm going to tell you again. If GT4 doesn't make it to any kind of "Best ***** (<- optional) Game of the Year," it would be a great shame. I'm proud of PD and Kazunori Yamauchi put into this game. I don't think anything comes close to what GT4 is going to pull off. November or December, doesn't matter. We'll play this bad boy to death. Sleek Stratos will probably do Amalfi in a Lancia Stratos. 98Cobra will take down as many foes as possible in some kind of Mustang. Mini lovers will love having the thrill of driving in a sweet Mini Cooper from the past or the present. And perhaps GTPlanet's most popular extrovert, McLaren'sAngel, will only be happy if she can race the McLaren F1 and/or the Nissan Skyline or Toyota Supra like... a goddess. You see, folks... GT4 will have something for everyone. If you don't see anything you like at least about 0.01% of GT4 or any features thereof, either you're not trying hard enough, or you can't appreciate the effort and work to get GT4 to be the biggest racing game hit and up the bar of the racing game world. GT4 is going to be a bigtime hit. I'm not trying to kiss ass or bandwagon. I'm telling the truth. Under oath.

You dig me, player?

I6-4-eva
nice! I want that big red&blue GT logo.
Easy, find the logo on the internet, print it onto an overhead transperancy. Get a projector and project the logo onto your wall, draw it out and paint it up. Or do the same to some wood, jigsaw it out sand down the edges slap on some high gloss paint and your done.

Yeti, I'll have to guess that it will be the "Real Driving Simulator in which you can have The Drive of Your Life." Like I said, if there's a demo at a Best Buy or something, I'm playing that bad boy. And if a store has that new Logitech Wheel, I'm driving that thing like crazy. Perhaps it will have the initial three tracks we seen before (New York, Tsukuba, and Grand Canyon), but I'd surely want to play that thing even if I stay up all night playing. This is going to be a great game. If I don't get it beforehand, I surely want it for Christmas. And I'm going to perhaps try something new. I would want that new Logitech steering wheel so that I can have a steering wheel compatible with GT4. I'm pretty sure it probably won't work for GT3 (has anyone tried?), but I'm going to go try the "to enjoy the most out of the game, get xxxxxxxx" deal. If that fails, ah well. I can just play GT4 old-school. With a DS2 and my big ass sitting on my bed playing the life out of it.

So, it should be "The Real Driving Simulator in which you can have the Drive of Your Life." No jive turkey can hang with this bad boy, you dig? Let this be a lesson to all pretenders... YOU CAN'T HANG!

There's good enough, then better than it has to be. Gran Turismo 4. Good call. You don't need to call an audible with a call like this.

The Driving Force Pro WORKS with GT3 !!

You can use it on the PC too! Thx to USB !!!

In GT3 and on the PC it is NOT in the 900degree mode.

Hope you like the info. :)

Back