T G S

• Thread starter cudadude2
  • 258 comments
The359
The old car in the middle of that photo is the 1886 Benz Patent Motor Car.

(Whoever said Chrysler needs to be shot. Chrysler didn't even exist until the 1910s).
IGN said it was a Chevy.
GameSpot said it was a Chrysler.
There were a few more misinterpretations, too.

Cheers,

MasterGT

So let me get this straight...

No Ferrari = (don't really care)
No Porsche = (don't really care)
No online play = (don't really care, but would be a big loss for other online gamers)

Is that right?

@The359:

Are u sure it was not the CLK-LM??

The CLK-GTR has won the FIA GT Championship.

From the Design I like the GTR. The LM is not so nice.

JohnBM01
So let me get this straight...

No Ferrari = (don't really care)
No Porsche = (don't really care)
No online play = (don't really care, but would be a big loss for other online gamers)

Is that right?

Agree 👍

Kutscher80
@The359:

Are u sure it was not the CLK-LM??

The CLK-GTR has won the FIA GT Championship.

From the Design I like the GTR. The LM is not so nice.

We already went over this. It's marked as a CLK-GTR, but the model is actually a CLK-LM.

On this picture is stated: "Unusual cars people dream about driving"
I dream about driving a Ferrari! not a silver bullet!!!!! :ill: :)

2004092460946.jpg

OT: Just for the record, if you want some brazilian racing history, here you have a little.

* Copersucar-Fittipaldi - Formula 1 Team (1975 - 1982)

In 8 seasons the Copersucar-Fittipaldi score 44 points, with 1 second place, 2 third places, 5 fourth places, 4 fifth places, and 7 sixth places.
At the same time, Williams, one of biggest team on today's F1, scored only 21 points.

The Copersucar-Fittipaldi finished the 1978 Constructor's Championship ahead of teams like McLaren, Williams, Renault e Arrows. And the 1980 Constructor's Championship ahead of Ferrari and Alfa Romeo and tied McLaren and Arrows.

Not to mention that Keke Rosberg drove for the Team in 1980-1981, before becoming the 1982 F1 Champion driving a Williams.

If this isn't racing history i don't know what it is.

The Copersucar-Fittapaldi F6A - 1979

The Copersucar-Fittipaldi F5A at Nurburgring (1997)

The Copersucar-Fittipaldi F9 at Nurburgring (1997)

For lots of pics of all cars of Copersucar-Fittipaldi go here:
http://www.paixaopelocopersucar.com.br/Temp.htm

zonekill
On this picture is stated: "Unusual cars people dream about driving"
I dream about driving a Ferrari! not a silver bullet!!!!! :ill: :)

2004092460946.jpg

You could buy Forza of Project Gotham 2 to race Ferraris. If you want these cars in other games keep dreamin, But twhat the heck is the blue car????

LaBounti
You could buy Forza of Project Gotham 2 to race Ferraris. If you want these cars in other games keep dreamin, But twhat the heck is the blue car????

Yeah, but i have a PS2. And i can buy F355 Challenge, but that game is 10 years old;)
GT deserves Ferraris in it.

LaBounti
It's a Hommel Berlinnete and it's made in France. You could see it as an modern day Alpine A110, that means it's really good.

Hey ZerO can you provide a source or enlarge any of thoes bottom pics?

Sadly guys........ :guilty: .......I'm starting to think that that is the offical box art.....it looks really boring......oh well!........at least the game is amazing!

robin2223
Sadly guys........ :guilty: .......I'm starting to think that that is the offical box art.....it looks really boring......oh well!........at least the game is amazing!

First , I didn't like it all but when I saw enlarged it looks 10 times better.
Great box PD! 👍

robin2223
I like it a lot. Actually, I think it's the best so far.

Some things never change... :)
2004092561317.jpg

:D OK OK Guy's! I guess that the box art is growing......slighty on me!...its just that there is too much at the bottom of it, and not enough at the top...oh well...I think its OK.................. :)

I like the way that the series races we know and love are still in!.....good old clubman cup.....I wonder if they will still be the same tracks in the series, or new ones added?

p.s.........are all tracks from GT3 in GT4?......Cos I havent seen if rome is in?

I can't remember that bridge in that location in Trial Mountain (this is the soft left-hander before the tight left-hander that enters the tunnel).
But it is indeed Trial Mountain:

trialmountain_map.gif

I'm a bit disappointed they left the same race images. The same FF Challenge logo I've seen for how long now?

Small complaint, of course, though ;)

Nice, Slip. At least you admitted it was a minor complaint. I'm not hating on you, player. Just saying. You dig? 👍

If it's one thing I like about GT4, the menus and such look more stylish. Everything just seems to be stylish, yet understandable and well-presented. As a person who admires style, I'm actually impressed. Solid Lifters, you were talking about Trial Mountain. You like those pictures? Everything just looks more real than GT3. Hell, it would make a mall parking lot full of potholes and seagulls look stylish (of course, do you know any malls in your city that is like that?). If I could, those little setups on the previous page would be pretty nice to set up. I wouldn't be able to afford a nice flat-screen, but I can deal.

To ask all of you a question for discussion, here goes. Besides multiplay, what do you think will be the most striking aspect of GT4?

ZerO- Thanks again for the pics. You never cease to amaze.

Yes, it does look like a new bridge in Trial Mountain. I surely can't place it.

And John, what I think will be the most striking aspect of GT4 is it's overall depth. I'm talking new modes, massive number of cars, tracks, 1000 car garage, and a new calander feature that keeps track of your gameplay! Wow.
Now what I HOPE will be it's most striking aspect is the AI, but somehow I doubt this.

And Pro Logic II!! I just got myself a surround system. It's all coming together now. :dopey:

Solid Lifters
What's so lame about giving your car a instant 125+ horsepower boost? Sounds like something completely cool to me.
The fact that it is not realistic, untill engine temperature and the possible resulting engine damage can be simulated in GT4.

You should think further then the immediate effects of an action ... you're acting now like the presidential candidate you're trying to support ...

Back