T8CA - Smuffy, Team RPM, GTPanoz, Volkswagen CHAMPIONS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,320 comments
  • 118,274 views

TOCA9 - do you want it as a true finale for GTP TOCA


  • Total voters
    45
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone be up for a test now?
 
Lout is running an ex-works RPM Infiniti this season under the "RPM Dealer Team" banner, going for independents honours.
 
smuffyatfcp
Nice, just joining

Meh wifi is down cause were doing decorating:-(.
 
Furinkazen
Smuffys got connection issues as well.

He always has :lol: should be back up in an hour or so:tup:
 
I've gotten the audi below the 1.20 second mark. Honda is really fast though. I did run a 1.19.1 in the Infiniti with last years tune.
 
I will come later

Furi I will run as an independent and my team name is DK Motorsport
 
In 👍

24 registered drivers this season already.

I reckon Focus might be engine stage #1....

Honda seeming a bit too quick to pull away on straights...
 
Last edited:
In 👍

24 registered drivers this season already.

I reckon Focus might be engine stage #1....

Honda seeming a bit too quick to pull away on straights...

It can be engine stage 2 as well just use the power limit
 
It can be engine stage 2 as well just use the power limit

No. Because it's still much quicker with stage 2 than stage 1... all cars are 305hp regardless of tuning....
 
Ok
 
i'm leaning towards the 207 after my quick test last night, had loads of grip and doesn't seem to wear the tyres out as much as i expected, there's a bit of time to come off the 1:20.5 that i did
 
i'm leaning towards the 207 after my quick test last night, had loads of grip and doesn't seem to wear the tyres out as much as i expected, there's a bit of time to come off the 1:20.5 that i did

Spec has been updated since.
 
hopefully that hasn't killed it down the straights
 
Now down to a 1:19.3 :D :D
 
1'18.9, new best for Mazda I guess.
 
Furi, i'll let you know as soon as I test out each car :)
 
1:19:0 for now. Easily a 1:18 ill do some tuning tomorrow
 
Making progress with the 207.
 
No one likes french cars anyway:lol:
 
And french people.
 
Either the BMW, Infiniti or Focus for me.

Will have to test.
 
I'd love to test out my Focus, but I don't know the specs.
 
I'd love to test out my Focus, but I don't know the specs.

No one tell him. If he can't figure it out... Then he shouldn't be here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back