Tasteful Modifications Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Patrik
  • 6,682 comments
  • 710,516 views
upload_2016-12-11_9-47-25.png
 
VXR
Oh my god, yes! If only Audi hadn't abandoned that sort of tasteful styling for their last 15 years of brash and showy.
And the interior is simple as. Perfecto!
 
Perhaps I'm missing something--and I probably am, since I don't follow 996+ cars too closely--but it looks like a pretty standard GT3 RS to me...
 
Perhaps I'm missing something--and I probably am, since I don't follow 996+ cars too closely--but it looks like a pretty standard GT3 RS to me...
It has aftermarket wheels, which admittedly look a lot like (if not the same as) the optional wheels on the 918.
 
Last edited:
It has aftermarket wheels, which admittedly look a lot like (if not the same) as the optional wheels on the 918.
So theres a chance that these are just the optional wheels?
 
So theres a chance that these are just the optional wheels?
Actually no, I went back to the source, It didn't mention anything about the wheels, but from one of the close ups you can clearly see BBS stamped in the lip, which isn't the case with 918's.
 
Actually no, I went back to the source, It didn't mention anything about the wheels, but from one of the close ups you can clearly see BBS stamped in the lip, which isn't the case with 918's.
Would you mind sharing this source?
 
Presumably SpeedHunters.
Great deduction work, but being a bit more specific (and less of a smartass) still doesn't bring up a result for me so...
 
Back