Team NEMESIS | Kings of North America | Night Slide PPD until GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter DGambino1
  • 4,104 comments
  • 249,589 views
Wait, if I'm reading this right youre ass has been in your girlfriend?
 
No im talking about getting it on my chubb.
 
True, okay. Time change the subject before i get banned.
 
Nice driftin last nite Gambino. If we get ne team battles keep me in mind plzz. I'm ready and willin to battle for sure!
 
I have A nice little subject change for you. Last night I was on Drifting with TwinTurboCH and James Deane (Irish, Formula D Driver in the Falken Tire S15).. Was cool stuff :)
 
for real or on ps3? If it was ps3, I WANT JAMES DEANE'S PSN!
 
yeah for real. I have TTCH on facebook and it popped up saying james deane rote on his wall. he was saying in the lobby its his cousins account or something :S
 
yeah for real. I have TTCH on facebook and it popped up saying james deane rote on his wall. he was saying in the lobby its his cousins account or something :S

I have a confession. I am James Deane. I've been undercover.
 
quite a confession..
 
Forgot to tell you guys my name is actually Matt Powers.
 
thats a lie, your terrible at drifting
 
Its only a cover up.
 
Forgot to tell you guys my name is actually Matt Powers.

I hate living this lie, even your signature is a lie. If I was to tell the truth, in reality I ran that wall smoother than a dolphins beak. In fact, as soon as I ran the wall I looked out the window and it had literally brought all the girls to the yard.
 
I hate living this lie, even your signature is a lie. If I was to tell the truth, in reality I ran that wall smoother than a dolphins beak. In fact, as soon as I ran the wall I looked out the window and it had literally brought all the girls to the yard.

We are damned. How to we ever make this up to the big guy upstairs?

Edit: Not me I taps the walls, and I likes it! 👍

--27.JPG
 
what up fam.

I am finally departing sin city and headed back to LA.

Good looking out with the support!! You were all a part of my energy to keep me moving out here and it worked out in my favor. This trip was grueling but all for good reason.

I hope to be online later but I might pass out early because I still have the rest of this day to finish up some work....

btw: I was at the Sony Playstation booth and was playing GT5 in 3D and on a wheel

CRAZY (but got me a little dizzy lol).
 
Nice driftin last nite Gambino. If we get ne team battles keep me in mind plzz. I'm ready and willin to battle for sure!

You too J... Always good times bud!!

I'll keep ya in mind for battles. However, just so you know I'm going to be giving some other guys a shot that have been really active lately! Nothing personal - I just have to reward the guys who are active. Once you get your real life sorted out and get active again - I'll get you back in the rotation. :sly:

what up fam.

I am finally departing sin city and headed back to LA.

Good looking out with the support!! You were all a part of my energy to keep me moving out here and it worked out in my favor. This trip was grueling but all for good reason.

I hope to be online later but I might pass out early because I still have the rest of this day to finish up some work....

btw: I was at the Sony Playstation booth and was playing GT5 in 3D and on a wheel

CRAZY (but got me a little dizzy lol).

Glad to see you guys did well out at MAGIC... A few of my friends told me that the convention was pretty packed - so that's always a good thing!

Get some rest when ya get back home man. You'll be back in time for VDC Round 3 this weekend. I'll see ya online later - if not then tomorrow for sure!

Be safe on the roads out there E...
 
Ouch too hard!

3204.jpg
 
no...you mean "harder!"

Gotta ride that wall...
dan_grind1.jpg


like a pro
 
Glad it went good 86! See you soon
 
Would this be a bad moment for me to say I don't like Matt Powers much? :lol:
 
hah that would be a rustang eating sh.it lololol
 
Why dont you like Matt Powers, I mean me?
 
You too J... Always good times bud!!

I'll keep ya in mind for battles. However, just so you know I'm going to be giving some other guys a shot that have been really active lately! Nothing personal - I just have to reward the guys who are active. Once you get your real life sorted out and get active again - I'll get you back in the rotation.

I definitely understand that one gamb. I think ill be on a lot more here soon, so ill get back in the groove.
 
well im starting school next week so my schedules gonna be a fuxxored up. but next summer, if my ps3 doesnt **** on me again, Ill be very active
 
And I don'ts! :P

For Me its Dean Kearney's car. I just love that beast!

kearney_atlanta.jpg
 
Back