TGC 2.0 Week Two---*RESULTS POSTED*

• Thread starter Jetboy.
  • 69 comments
Naughty monkey, that's what he is.

How so Leo?? The settings are already done through the settings screen via the garage, and by resetting it I refresh the horsepower back to 100% if I've driven 1000miles and worn her out a bit. :cool:

There's no rule saying I can't do it. ;)

*added bit* I've just improved some more with my splits. One corner was perilously close to making it unclean but luckily one wheel went up the pavement and didn't hit the barrier. :D

T1: 30.503
T2: 52.824

:cool:

Last edited:
T1: 30.372
T2: 53.091

.3 and .6 off respectively.. Until the end of the lap. Lost serious momentum in the last complex section and only sheared .2 off my final. mafs has officially become my mark. :mischievous:

Cheers
Corey

mafs has officially become my mark. :mischievous:

So, that means we'll share the last two spots together! :P

You'd hate the T1's split I got earlier, but unfortunately I 🤬 up T2 trying to go too hard. I'm actually trying to keep up with mcsqueegy....it's kind of embarrassing for the hired gun to be quicker than the actual tuner for the car. :ouch:

So, that means we'll share the last two spots together! :P

You'd hate the T1's split I got earlier, but unfortunately I 🤬 up T2 trying to go too hard. I'm actually trying to keep up with mcsqueegy....it's kind of embarrassing for the hired gun to be quicker than the actual tuner for the car. :ouch:
I've stuffed up a goodly number of quite fast laps. One of them being a mid-'52 that got a hard bounce from a missed braking point in the technical section. :banghead: So, seeing as we are each other's mark, have at you! [/Holy Grail] :lol:

Cheers,
Corey

Got a fairly decent lap with the 'Vette:

T1 - 31.056
T2 - 55.450

I'm done for the night, will try again tomorrow.

First clean lap splits. I have had a night of braille driving for some unknown reason. :confused:

T1: 29.870
T2: 52.233

Jetoy here is the splits update for you.

Driver --------- T1 ------- T2
Austin343 ----- 29.861 -- 52.140
stidriver ------- 29.870 -- 52.233
mcsqueegy ---- 30.430 -- 52.683
mafia_boy ----- 30.503 -- 52.824
Jetboy -------- 30.372 -- 53.091
Leonidae ------ 31.980 -- 54.596
Adamgp ------- 31.056 -- 55.450
PF ------------ 32.868 -- 1'21.464

Last edited:
I think I may have found my problem, or atleast one, I already know the others. Some how my steering settings got set back to amateur instead of simulation, and active steering was on.

Better already, specifically in the T1 - T2 part:

T1 - 31.024
T2 - 54.054

My splits of today, the first time I put some effort into it:

T1: 0'29.631
T2: 0'51.754

The car is just impossible to handle here, seems like it wants to lose control at most of the corners. :banghead: I know there's a significant amount of time left, but it's just hard to get it right with the car moving from one side to the other.

T1 31.990
T2 54.500

I'm going to reduce the horsepower on the austin martin to see if i can shade off a little time off my split. Also,I'm driving for E.C.T.

*leaderboard*
Didn't know if anyone noticed or cared from the first thread. Thank you for keeping the tabs sti. :)👍
My splits of today, the first time I put some effort into it:

T1: 0'29.631
T2: 0'51.754
:bowdown:

I'm going to reduce the horsepower on the austin martin to see if i can shade off a little time off my split. Also,I'm driving for E.C.T.
See below.
Except you're not allowed to.
Unfortunately, the car has to remain as-developed. Even if this is technically downgrading the car, it's still in the hunt for better performance and is no different than tweaking the tranny, suspension, or downforce values from as the Garage first developed it. 👎 Sorry man. The other car giving problems also?

Cheers,
Corey

ECT has a Honda? I thought they had a Vanquish and a Speedster..? What?

Edit: Memory serves correct. Please stick to one garage mazdaman. 👍

Last edited:
ECT has a Honda? I thought they had a Vanquish and a Speedster..? What?

Edit: Memory serves correct. Please stick to one garage mazdaman. 👍
I'm sorry i was wrong my apologies for the mix up.

I've submitted my current time; although I could have done better, I didn't feel motivated to try again on a track that I don't like, and I'm not hopeful that I could have gotten a better time. My last sector was definitely too slow to beat stidriver even though I have faster splits, so I suppose that I'll be content with third place again.

My last splits before hand-in, it's quite embarrassing as I gained all the time in T1 then lost it all in T2 before getting it back infront on T3 by a fraction! So, theoretically, I should get about 0.4 faster on a perfect lap. :P

T1: 30.159
T2: 52.824 (exact same as before!! :odd::lol: )

I hope this sneaks me in for a Top 5 this time around. I need to polish up my driving skills something shocking. :embarrassed:

Hey guys, I just got my laps done. I only did 5 straight laps as I am running out of time.

T1:31.056
T2:54.170

My last splits before hand-in, it's quite embarrassing as I gained all the time in T1 then lost it all in T2 before getting it back infront on T3 by a fraction! So, theoretically, I should get about 0.4 faster on a perfect lap. :P

T1: 30.159
T2: 52.824 (exact same as before!! :odd::lol: )

I hope this sneaks me in for a Top 5 this time around. I need to polish up my driving skills something shocking. :embarrassed:

Hey mafs, look how much I gained on you from T1 onwards...

T1: 30.609 :( (seen .068)
T2: 52.593 (seen .392, also twice :P)

But my final sector was damn near perfect, and 0.5 better than my previous splits. Submitting now.

Yeah, it was a case of me not getting the right left, and the section after the hairpin that kept stuffing me up.

I'm submitting too, I'm too tired at this point....good luck guys. 👍

Final time submitted. Not good though.

I did learn this week the only thing worse than racing at SSR5, is racing at SSR5 on R1 tires.

I will submit my time in a few seconds, the same splits as before. I'm considering in not competing seriously again, though. The reason I entered was to give RVV a hand, but seeing it's not in the leaderboard, it's kinda pointless to me to keep competing. Gonna talk with Rotary Junkie later to see what he thinks. However, that doesn't mean I will never race again in the TGC 2.0. Maybe if I like the track I will give it a try.

Forgot to put the time in because I thought that I had time until 7 in the morning.. God damned imperialists and their ancient way of announcing the time! AAARGH! :mad:

I owe apologies to everyone.
I had a Delayed Entry Program meeting with my recruiter, which entailed individual progress reports, regular motions, followed by rigorous exercise. I got home and passed out with clothes/shoes still on. I have another one two weeks from yesterday, which is somewhat prompting me to change due dates to Mondays for less complications. Once again, I'm sorry, I'm glad for everyone's participations and patience. I'll have everything arranged shortly.

Regrets,
Corey

Back