TGC 2.0 Week Two---*RESULTS POSTED*

• Thread starter Jetboy.
  • 69 comments
Don't worry man, take your time. This isn't that important, after all.
Thanks so much for understanding man. 👍 Results posted, congrats to stidriver for an awe-inspiring victory. :cheers:

Cheers,
Corey

Good job, stidriver! 👍 Congrats. :cheers: I won't lie, though. I'm not surprised at all at you winning. :D

Wow, I knew I'd nailed the last two sectors, they're faster than Austin's! :eek: Looking at my best splits, I could've managed about 0.5 better, but oh well. :lol:

Thanks for posting the results Jetboy. Fun track, but I hardly ever drive on it!

Wow, I knew I'd nailed the last two sectors, they're faster than Austin's! :eek: Looking at my best splits, I could've managed about 0.5 better, but oh well. :lol:

Those were the two that I got wrong. :lol: You can see that braking too early for the hairpin put me on the rumble strip, which limited the amount of throttle that I could use without suffering wheelspin. It's also pretty clear that I missed the turn-in point for the following corner. And when I did the final sector well, I used almost all of the right-hand curb in the first S-bend, and slowed down much less for the tighter right (you can see that I didn't use all of the track there). I was very happy with the first sector, though.

Those were the two that I got wrong. :lol:

Oh, I see. :guilty:

:lol:

Great lap anyway Austin, I had a similar issue with a lap of 30.068/52.392/1'17.865. :mad: I got over-excited seeing the T1, and then after T2 I almost crashed at 110mph!

And stidriver, nice clean driving, as usual 👍.

Those were the two that I got wrong. :lol: You can see that braking too early for the hairpin put me on the rumble strip, which limited the amount of throttle that I could use without suffering wheelspin. It's also pretty clear that I missed the turn-in point for the following corner. And when I did the final sector well, I used almost all of the right-hand curb in the first S-bend, and slowed down much less for the tighter right (you can see that I didn't use all of the track there). I was very happy with the first sector, though.

That makes me cry. I had one lap like that, very similar lines, a few tenths off. I got over-eager and bounced the wall on the last corner. :banghead: Well done, teammate. 👍

Cheers,
Corey

Back