The 60 minute (24 hour) Spa race is the best grind in the game. 1.5M for an hour

United States
United States
Track: Spa
800 PP limit

The Spa 60 minute race is a godsend. I have been using my 16 NSX GT500 that I got for $800k. You will also need a set of intermediate tires and full rain tires (maybe). I always rough it with IM.

The NSX could do the whole event on 1 pit stop and one tire change to RH, but it rains every time so far for me. I was already up to first place after 5-6 laps. Then the rain comes, and you build a 1 minute lead. It's way better than driving around Tokyo for hours. Clean race bonus is bugged, so you will get it every time. 1.5M per hour isn't bad at all.

Track: Spa
800 PP limit

The Spa 60 minute race is a godsend. I have been using my 16 NSX GT500 that I got for $800k. You will also need a set of intermediate tires and full rain tires (maybe). I always rough it with IM.

The NSX could do the whole event on 1 pit stop and one tire change to RH, but it rains every time so far for me. I was already up to first place after 5-6 laps. Then the rain comes, and you build a 1 minute lead. It's way better than driving around Tokyo for hours. Clean race bonus is bugged, so you will get it every time. 1.5M per hour isn't bad at all.
Just to clarify the Clean Race bonus will not be given if you hit the cars on the first time you are overtaking them, it only guarantee's the clean race if you are lapping them, I have had many races with NO clean race bonus on this event because I hit a car in the opening laps.
I mean, on strictly credit levels and time efficiency - it's not correct to say it makes the cut for "best" grind.

Tokyo is double the credits per hour with the glitched tunes.
Yes Tokyo is best for now but once the glitched tunes are eventually fixed it will not be as profitible when we have to race it with proper cars and strategy so in this instance the 1.5 million per hour does become more appealing!

I don’t think this is accurate. On lap 2 or 3 I hit an AI going into Eau Rouge, but I still got the clean race bonus. You can make insane gains on the AI into Eau Rouge, since they slow down dramatically. It’s kind of annoying actually, but that’s how you can build a huge lead by taking it flat out and the AI are very timid into that section

Over 13 hours for 20.000.000 car - I really hate mtx.

Wouldn't it be great if every race in the game had 3.000.000 for ~1 hour of racing. You wouldn't need to think about farming and you would just enjoy the game in whatever race/car you want but nope - mtx and legendary cars scarcity/fomo.

How do people get the the first 2 gears to 9.000+/45? Mine only go to 7.000+ something? What is the problem here? Is it the fully customizable racing transmission, or another one?
If I recall correctly it's the custom racing trans.

LeMans will pay 1.65 million for an hour - OK, that's not strictly correct as usually part way through a lap at 30 minutes so the race could go to 34 minutes or so. But at least you get a coffee break!

Good Morning Drinking GIF by University of Phoenix

LeMans will pay 1.65 million for an hour - OK, that's not strictly correct as usually part way through a lap at 30 minutes so the race could go to 34 minutes or so. But at least you get a coffee break!

Unless you're using a tomahawk and you run 7 laps and park it at the finish line until 30 minutes...then just cross the line.
I have a hard time running Tokyo constantly so this is kinda nice because I can get up and stretch and get some water, maybe a bathroom break in that 8-10 min window I have. Pulling to the line at the end of 7, usually puts me just over 2 laps ahead and at 30 they are just pitting for their final lap.

Just to clarify the Clean Race bonus will not be given if you hit the cars on the first time you are overtaking them, it only guarantee's the clean race if you are lapping them, I have had many races with NO clean race bonus on this event because I hit a car in the opening laps.
AFAIK this is actually true in some races - the trucKs race at Daytona oval, for instance - but not on the "new" Sardagna, Le Mans and SPA races, where I guess PD decided to offer the CRB to everyone because of all the criticism at the time.

RUI
AFAIK this is actually true in some races - the trucKs race at Daytona oval, for instance - but not on the "new" Sardagna, Le Mans and SPA races, where I guess PD decided to offer the CRB to everyone because of all the criticism at the time.
I managed to miss the clean race bonus on tokyo once... Only difference to all other times (more than 40 times...), I overtook with yellow flag because fraga decided to spin his supra in front of the pack when I was lapping them... Penalty (2.5 seconds or so, not the usual 5s) and at the end of the race I had no CRB

I have a few cars I use where my pace almost always results in me sitting at the finish line for a minute or two to wait out the clock, then cross the line for the win with the AI 15-30sec behind. To keep it at ~30min.

Spa is super fun but I'm sorta over dealing with rain. Lemans' rain situation is more predictable and easy.

I wish the Sardegna Road race paid a little more. It's actually one of my favorite tracks I think. If they did a 15 laps of Trial Mountain or Deep Forest in a 500-600pp road car (sports tires) for 750k+ with CRB I'd lose my mind, would be best thing ever. Would never have to use the same car twice and might actually buy some 10MM+ credit cars

RUI
It seems to be the races which have the on-track penalties also have the most lenient CRB. As though the yellow markers magically cleanse your sins as you drive through them!

RUI
Like I said it is posible to not get CRB on this race, next time I do it I'll test it again bu making sure I make contact with the cars, I'll report back the result a bit later.

RUI
I think you get the crb on those races because there are already time and damage penalties in the race for damage and off track excursions.

Like I said it is posible to not get CRB on this race, next time I do it I'll test it again bu making sure I make contact with the cars, I'll report back the result a bit later.
I’ve probably done 25 of these Spa races, and have received the CRB every race - except one. That race I incurred a penalty for inadvertently passing in a yellow flag zone, and no CRB that race. Can’t say for sure, but I believe it was that penalty that nixed the CRB.

Over 13 hours for 20.000.000 car - I really hate mtx.

Wouldn't it be great if every race in the game had 3.000.000 for ~1 hour of racing. You wouldn't need to think about farming and you would just enjoy the game in whatever race/car you want but nope - mtx and legendary cars scarcity/fomo.
Yes,that would be far to sensible for PD.

I managed to miss the clean race bonus on tokyo once... Only difference to all other times (more than 40 times...), I overtook with yellow flag because fraga decided to spin his supra in front of the pack when I was lapping them... Penalty (2.5 seconds or so, not the usual 5s) and at the end of the race I had no CRB
I had the same experience at Spa. I've run the 60 minute endurance race there probably 25 times by now. The only time I didn't get the clean race bonus was when I passed someone under a yellow flag. That's a half million credit mistake I will not be making again.

I’ve probably done 25 of these Spa races, and have received the CRB every race - except one. That race I incurred a penalty for inadvertently passing in a yellow flag zone, and no CRB that race. Can’t say for sure, but I believe it was that penalty that nixed the CRB.
I just saw this after my initial post, and had to edit to add that this is my exact same finding for this race.

Last edited:
This is false, the Sardegna tomahawk race gives you 2.1 in just over an hour ( by 3 mins) .
You can make more than me in the same timespan, but it's not guaranteed.

I'm enjoying Le Mans and its 30minute/ish races as I can do those daily and rack up credits to enjoy in tuning and taking pics of my creations. Tokyo gets quite boring for me as its lap after lap fairly similar without the diversity of the Le Mans circuit. I've yet to try the 1 hour Spa and think I will do so soon.
IMG_3268.JPG
IMG_3269.jpg
IMG_3272.jpg
IMG_3276.jpg

GMW
I'm enjoying Le Mans and its 30minute/ish races as I can do those daily and rack up credits to enjoy in tuning and taking pics of my creations. Tokyo gets quite boring for me as its lap after lap fairly similar without the diversity of the Le Mans circuit. I've yet to try the 1 hour Spa and think I will do so soon.
View attachment 1150645View attachment 1150646View attachment 1150647View attachment 1150648

I suggest a 2016 GT500 car. You can get the 2016 NSX gt500 for $800k. There is rain every time, but sometimes it's very light and you can stay on slicks the whole race.

If you stay on slicks:

Fuel map 4
RH tires
Pit once at 30 minute mark

If it rains and you can avoid inters, you will lap the entire field. Yesterday I lapped the field, and was in the process of lapping some of the bsckmarkers twice. The AI pit strategy for rain is broken.

I suggest a 2016 GT500 car. You can get the 2016 NSX gt500 for $800k. There is rain every time, but sometimes it's very light and you can stay on slicks the whole race.

If you stay on slicks:

Fuel map 4
RH tires
Pit once at 30 minute mark

If it rains and you can avoid inters, you will lap the entire field. Yesterday I lapped the field, and was in the process of lapping some of the bsckmarkers twice. The AI pit strategy for rain is broken.
Thank you for the tips! I will try that vehicle too! I'm cycling through my garage fleet making 700pp versions of almost everything and taking them there. haha Though that pit once makes your suggestion an interesting one! 👍🏽

I get random weather each time. Some times light rain, sometimes nothing, other times a torrential storm where slicks are almost undriveable, sometimes fog, sometimes cloudy. lol.

It's not the best (fastest) but surely is one of the most enjoying one for me with the Sardena. I like them both very much. I always run them with different stock Gr.3 cars with different tires so I see how the cars handle on these tracks.

The spa 1 hour race is pretty great, and it gives some options for adjusting the difficulty, add a few spins, mess up a pit stop, it reminds me of a real 24 hour race..

Stay of the curbs

Last time (this morning) ran Spa 1 hour with the Mazda 787B detuned, music to the ears as the rotary pumps out of the headset, fuel map 1, hards, 1 stopper at 30min mark ( you need to refuel )
Corners like a charm.
First lap indeed caution due to the AI but you have plenty of time to recover, you will lap number 2 easy on normal mode.
Then just watch out for the IA under blue flag and have fun, easy 1.5 mil if you ask me, and alot more fun then Tokyo

Doing the Lemans 30 minute race with clean race bonus gives you 1.65 million per hour
Ofcourse there are other methods that earn more money, but i like the Spa, and choose Spa over Le Mans in a hart beat,
I think Spa has a lot more charme, better flowing corners, and just more beautiful imo.

Back