The 60 minute (24 hour) Spa race is the best grind in the game. 1.5M for an hour

hell no!:D

FUN is subjective to each person.
FACTS are FACTS, tokyo is the fastest.
1656295920560.png

The FACTS are that you would have to play for over an hour to actually beat the payout from LeMans. So if you have that much time, technically, Tokyo is better, but I'm guessing most people's sessions are about an hour.

Tokyo:
25 mins/race
25x3 = 1h15m

LeMans:
30 mins/race (easily doable at 6 laps with a 1:30+m lead, sit at finish line)
30x2 = 1h

The FACTS are that Tokyo is ONLY better IF you have the time and/or patience to run at least 3 races. The CRB is much easier to lose at Tokyo, negating all of this. You have to actually try to lose your CRB at LeMans and even then, it's not a guarantee.

The FACTS are that you would have to play for over an hour to actually beat the payout from LeMans. So if you have that much time, technically, Tokyo is better, but I'm guessing most people's sessions are about an hour.

Tokyo:
25 mins/race
25x3 = 1h15m

LeMans:
30x2 = 1h

The FACTS are that Tokyo is ONLY better IF you have the time and/or patience to run at least 3 races. The CRB is much easier to lose at Tokyo, negating all of this. You have to actually try to lose your CRB at LeMans and even then, it's not a guarantee.
no matter what you do, you will always get the CRB at tokyo.

i dont know with other grinding race if the same.

I just did Spa and it was a nice break from Le Mans. Saving fuel practically grants you 1st place. I used WRX with H tyres.

Tokyo:
25 mins/race
25x3 = 1h15m

LeMans:
30x2 = 1h

Huh?

Tokyo 825K every 25 minutes. Le Mans 825K every 30 minutes. CRB is nearly impossible to lose at Tokyo.

On a standard PS4, it struggles a little, graphic processing wise, at Spa, some glitches and frame drops, so not as enjoyable as it should be on my case.
Despite loving the track, it's not a nice experience that I would wish to repeat over and over again.
So I tend to Le Mans or Sardegna. At least at Le Mans you have random weather, as in Spa the weather was always the same in my runs.

Not the best credit wise, but so far is one of the most enjoyable races in the game. The randomness of the weather gives it a good replayability.

From miunute 20 onwards, anything can happen.

Last edited:
Sounds like you haven't played Spa enough. I've had races with almost zero rain, so the weather is definitely random.
Could be.
As I said, It's almost painful to my eyes to play on a standard PS4. In general the game performs considerably well IMHO, considering it's supposed to be a PS5 game running on almost 10 yo hardware, but it doesn't handle well some sections of Spa. So don't do it often. For me was always the race was always RH 20 min + Inters 20 min + RH to the end.

Really? I had a huge amount of fun with both. It was even better before they nerfed the spray effect. I want to be blinded again! At least give us the option in settings.
When I said this I meant IRL, and doing SPA race it is like real to me...

Track: Spa
800 PP limit

The Spa 60 minute race is a godsend. I have been using my 16 NSX GT500 that I got for $800k. You will also need a set of intermediate tires and full rain tires (maybe). I always rough it with IM.

The NSX could do the whole event on 1 pit stop and one tire change to RH, but it rains every time so far for me. I was already up to first place after 5-6 laps. Then the rain comes, and you build a 1 minute lead. It's way better than driving around Tokyo for hours. Clean race bonus is bugged, so you will get it every time. 1.5M per hour isn't bad at all.
It’s favourite too, usually. Just tried it with an F1 car not realising I had no lights! That was a gruelling experience I will not repeat 😂

Turn your exposure up when it turns to night with the F1 cars and you don't really need lights. Turn the racing line on too to see where you need to be.

I did this with the Escudo when the weather radar was glitched. I was like "Oh no the radar is broken." Then when it got dark I was like "Oh no this car has no lights!" I kept going for the heck of it and followed the yellow line. It made it like Wipeout or something. I should have just turned the exposure up but it was satisfying when I won.

Track: Spa
800 PP limit

The Spa 60 minute race is a godsend. I have been using my 16 NSX GT500 that I got for $800k. You will also need a set of intermediate tires and full rain tires (maybe). I always rough it with IM.

The NSX could do the whole event on 1 pit stop and one tire change to RH, but it rains every time so far for me. I was already up to first place after 5-6 laps. Then the rain comes, and you build a 1 minute lead. It's way better than driving around Tokyo for hours. Clean race bonus is bugged, so you will get it every time. 1.5M per hour isn't bad at all.
I dislike driving in the rain but what's more is I really dislike driving in the rain AT NIGHT!

Love this race My favorite car is the 908 you can 1 pit stop the race and I always wait till my credits are at (simple 65.8m credits) or so that way the 1.5m credits feel like more I don't know that's just me.

Last edited:
Did two races. This one with HUD off all race. The AMG has Lap Counter and fuel til empty. Fuel tops at 125 Litres(L). Ran it down to 14.1L=1.4Laps left in tank. Rain started Lap 7 and again Lap 20.
1675682651484.jpeg

The second race with HUD on, I was able to wait at the finish line. P2 was 1m40s behind. I prefer HUD off, but this game also needs a vocal engineer. So much better with a clear view on screen. Cant wait for the VR2.

Would you mind sharing your tuning and strategy for the 2J if the CRB still works? Thank you
That’s a really old post. The 2J doesn’t work anymore because they changed how PP is calculated, so you can’t get it below the race limit anymore. The good news is the Escudo is currently even faster than the 2J used to be — it can run Tokyo for 825k in under 23 minutes.

See the last page of this thread: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...okyo-express-glitches-are-dead.407464/page-76

Last edited:
You lose CRB if you overtake on yellow flag. Which almost never happens.
Can easily happen both in Spa or Le Mans when the AI cars cripple on the wet on wrong tires, your closing speed is huge and a sudden yellow flag because on of them spun out could happen with you don't having the time or the distance to hit the brakes and not to overtake the car(s) on the tail of the crippling group.

Can easily happen both in Spa or Le Mans when the AI cars cripple on the wet on wrong tires, your closing speed is huge and a sudden yellow flag because on of them spun out could happen with you don't having the time or the distance to hit the brakes and not to overtake the car(s) on the tail of the crippling car.
If you t-bone the car, you won’t lose the CRB. Ask me how I know. 🙂

Back