The amazing and cool video thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 3,558 comments
Sorry if it's a repost.

Sound up, HD, full screen. One of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. I got major goosebumps.

This might be a repost, but this video brought a tear to my eye 👍

Saw that footage before already, but couldn't help to see the entire vid again, definitely worth it.

And dat sound!... :drool:

Sorry if it's a repost.

Sound up, HD, full screen. One of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. I got major goosebumps.

That has got to see the most breathtaking video I've ever seen, in like... ever! Stunninglicious! 👍

I just watched on my TV, all the lights off, and the volume cranked up LOUD! I think I might have p***ed off the neighbour downstairs, but who cares. That was just so beautiful...

I would pay a completely unreasonable amount of money just for 30 minutes with this thing.

I would pay a completely unreasonable amount of money just for 30 minutes with this thing.

I don't watch The Gadget Show anywhere near as much as I used to, I've just lost interest in that programme over the past year or so. I haven't even watched any of the episodes from the current series, but my god, that FPS simulator is quite something. I really need to remember the watch that next Monday.

^^ LoL I posted that clip in the BF3 thread... That thing is AWESOME! definitely going to watch that show... :)

I wonder how many days they took to assemble that race track over and over again and film it again and again. Nice vid though.

Wow Astonishing Video ,Interesting to see the Driver's FOV and how Fast It Feels to be in that Type of Car.

Great Find

For your viewing pleasure, I give you the Battlefield 3 sim built by the Gadget show.

This is the full video of the build and test.

Again very nice, but how much does it cost to do that stuff? Thousands? And the electric bill wow:indiff:.

Back