The amazing and cool video thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 3,558 comments

This is an old one, so it may be a repost.

I know it's a slideshow, but it's still pretty cool.

Anyway, more boat stuff:

Last edited:
Check this out....

Removed by mod as there is no language warning and it's not really amazing or cool

sorry Mr. Moderator, didn't realize you need a language warning to look at something with your eyes.... Oh and by the way in case you can read English, it has English sub titles... Just saying ya...

For those who'd like to see the video and judge for yourselves, click on my YouTube link on my signature and its the first one in my channel titled "How much for the bike".

Last edited:
While not everyone here might consider it "amazing or cool", I love the camera angle, the lighting, and the sensation of speed in this video. Not to mention the amazing sound of those 16 cylinders singing at 5500-ish rpm :drool: Definitely one of the most relaxing marine videos for me.

While not everyone here might consider it "amazing or cool", I love the camera angle, the lighting, and the sensation of speed in this video. Not to mention the amazing sound of those 16 cylinders singing at 5500-ish rpm :drool: Definitely one of the most relaxing marine videos for me.

That's pretty cool if you ask me, even if my judgement on "Cool or Amazing" isn't the same as some others... 👍👍

I liked that one with the boat.

Now here's another, considerably less relaxing, boat video.

And I think this might just be the luckiest guy I've seen in a while.

The Vulcan is a stunning and beautiful plane. My father and grandmother both are members of the Vulcan Appreciation Society.

I'm surprised the trikes could support the weight of their enormous balls of steel.

I'll post some of my own boat videos, you guys be the judges :D

I apologize if the camera angles are bad, because it's a bit awkward to try and keep the camera steady while holding onto the railing with the other hand :scared:

What makes this video for me, is the engine sound starting from 2:11 in the video. A lot of addictive harmonics involved in those two V6's revving up :drool:

This one is more of a sound comparison, between older 2-stroke engines and newer 4-strokes :) I love the 4-stroke sound particularly between 1:21-1:30, while the 2-strokes sounds insane in comparison!

This one captures some of the sunset scenery, while also featuring twin-engine symphony :dopey:

Can't wait to hear your opinions :nervous:

Last edited:
I love that sound.:drool:
I've always preferred the sound of the 4 strokes over the 2. Just something about that lower pitch rumble.
I've never head 2 of them going at once in person though. My parents have a single 250hp on their boat, and if I love that sound I can imagine 2 of them going at once.

Nice videos:tup:

*NSFW lyrics!*

Don't just look at the guy and dismiss it. Wait until you hear him! The 2nd track is great.

Back