The amazing and cool video thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 3,558 comments
Re: Dolphins - That's a BIG pod.. I don't think I've ever seen that many dolphins in one place before. No idea what they were doing, but it wasn't a "stampede".. notice that they didn't hit the boat. Dolphins are smarter than that. :)

^ Amazing...I could do that ;)

Neal, those 2 videos were Mind-blowingly GODLIKE.

Thanks, I couldn't make it down to see the shows myself but my mum did and said they were even more impressive in person.

Uploader said this was all hand drawn in photoshop, then exported them to another program to combine into one large clip (plus music) to create the video above. 👍

He was just trying to drive out but didn't have enough throttle control to stop the wheels spinning, well that's what happens to me in GT5 :sly:

Honestly though, that was very impressive control.

Awesome vid! :eek:

At the end when they started zooming towards the house I was waiting to see his mom there. "It took you 20 minutes to go across the street? What on earth were you doing?" :lol:

I was just going to post it in the biking thread until he did a 360 and started tearing up the skate bowl, that kid had got huge cajones...or possibly none after some of those landings :ouch:

I got my lad one of those balance bikes but he hasn't mastered it yet, he'll be watching this video tonight and getting told to up his game. :D

^ I went blind. Why does the PSP get cooler songs than the DS? :grumpy:

The mashing was hilarious though... :lol: never thought anyone would go swinging the thing left and right to get the yellow notes

By far the best video I've ever seen... In my life. Stunning driving skills and amazing camera angles. 👍 👍

(heads-up : Actually starts at 1:21)

I was actually a bit disappointed by this new KB video, was expecting more. Not only it doesn't have anything new, it repeats itself numerous times and lacks some of the stuff the previous ones had. Also, most of the time he's just accelerating through empty streets and stuff and not really doing anything worth mentioning.
I guess they didn't have enough budget left to shoot anything really cool after blowing all the money on CGI crap...

I have to agree. I thought things were looking up after the third instalment, but the fourth just fails to deliver for me.

Back