The amazing and cool video thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 3,558 comments

I'm not sure any paycheck in the world would be enough for me to do this job.

I hope it hasn't been posted before.

Sadly they probably arn't very well paid.

Bloody hell though, that is scary.

TB
I've watched it 5 times over the years and that still happens to me. Those guys are loonies and hopefully very well paid.

Same here. I freakin hate heights and that video makes me sick and gives me goosebumps every time.

I freakin hate heights and that video makes me sick and gives me goosebumps every time.
I do... okay with heights (catwalk at the Fargodome (~160 feet) and the roof of the Lashkowitz High Rise (a bit taller than the catwalk and no parapet)) but I couldn't even begin to climb this thing.

That is in Houston I believe. We have a bunch of those radio masts just south of the city. I've seen the video before. I have to lay on the floor sometimes after watching it.:lol:

Edit: It looks like the Stig is following him up. :lol:

This is why I love longboarding:
[youtubehd]_wL1I5YnlXE?hd=1[/youtubehd]

Original Skateboards has some awesome videos!

Last edited:
I wasn't sure if this should go in the funny video thread or here, but considering my mind is blown, I'll put it here:

That's incredible, my legs were shaking the whole time I watched the video. I can't believe that those guys just climb with minimal safety equipment. And some of those steps/handles are just so small, they looked like they can snap at anytime.

Some killer speeds here, quite literally if something went wrong.

From Sector 9 Longboarding Company, the film is called "Second Nature":

[youtubehd]1nmpNXOMZyQ?rel=0&hd=1[/youtubehd]

I saw this one too. The guy really is amazing. His capacity to compose is very very good and im sure he studied in a music school and got help to make the videos. He sings well, has good corus, perfect tempo... what can i say. His very good and i liked him.

Back