The amazing and cool video thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 3,558 comments

That's just impressive as hell. Even if you don't like the music.

Last edited:
If I saw that in a store for $10 I might be tempted but $17.50 + shipping is a bit too steep, me thinks. Doesn't mean I don't still want one, though. :lol:

I can't see it on sale over here which is probably a good thing for my wallet and my frustration as any planes I make have about a 90% chance of instantly crashing at my feet. Besides I'm holding out for a micro RC helicopter but no amount of hint dropping in the run up to present receiving events seems to be working.

I've considered throwing down for one of those, too (this one, in particular). :lol:

Edit: Uh-oh. As both items are "Fulfilled by Amazon" there is free shipping over $25. One of these days when I feel like having the look from my wife I might just have to...

TB
I've considered throwing down for one of those, too (this one, in particular). :lol:

Edit: Uh-oh. As both items are "Fulfilled by Amazon" there is free shipping over $25. One of these days when I feel like having the look from my wife I might just have to...

:lol: That's the exact same one (107G) that I've had my eye on except it's £20 here so effectively double the price :irked:

I would hate to be that branch, although I'm assuming after the first 5 seconds you would no longer feel anything...ever again.

My jaw dropped with a HOLY ****! which wouldn't be that bad, but my gf is in the room with a client. :lol:

Back