The amazing and cool video thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 3,558 comments
He did on a bike what I can't even do on my feet. I blame my lack of balance on an inner ear thingy.

I was actually a bit disappointed by this new KB video, was expecting more. Not only it doesn't have anything new, it repeats itself numerous times and lacks some of the stuff the previous ones had. Also, most of the time he's just accelerating through empty streets and stuff and not really doing anything worth mentioning.
I guess they didn't have enough budget left to shoot anything really cool after blowing all the money on CGI crap...

I thought that happened in all Ken Block vids:idea:. Just sayin :sly:.

I was actually a bit disappointed by this new KB video, was expecting more. Not only it doesn't have anything new, it repeats itself numerous times and lacks some of the stuff the previous ones had. Also, most of the time he's just accelerating through empty streets and stuff and not really doing anything worth mentioning.
I guess they didn't have enough budget left to shoot anything really cool after blowing all the money on CGI crap...

And buying 48 gopro camera's for the matrix style shots.

Awesome vid. Would be nice... but i would probably have a heart attack at the midlle of the journey or something :ill:. Dont know why but i would rather go in a car at 320km/h than doing that stunt (wich i did lol).

I think i like it. Its diferent...

just dont like the blinking at the back, love the engine light tough. what do you guys think?

Bah, Jets.. Now, listen to the awesomeness of a REAL airplane!

Best spot starts at 1:58, crank up the volume.

Gazoo Racing Driver Takayuki Kino****a (from Best Motoring) drives Olivia up the world famous Goodwood Hillclimb in the Lexus LFA Supercar

Back