The amazing and cool video thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 3,558 comments
The ultimate experience a human can have today :)

I know an even better video that is pretty long where have the camera mounted on one dude, filming another while he turns around mountains like it was nothing.

Edit: Should maybe mention that i can´t find it lol.

Last edited:
Wow, absolutely stunning footage.

I am referring to the parachute vid, I have to say this because someone posted at the exact same time about something else :mad::lol:

Not really, I've seen even more complex works in scale. But it is very time consuming (1220hrs), indeed.
Some of those partes had to be machined to tolerances close to F1 standards, which is kinda creepy. :D

I hope this isn't a repost, but you guys NEED to see this. And crank up the volume! (And watch in HD)

Then there's this one. Some pretty unique views here and you get to see these things fall all the way back to earth.

Last edited:
I agree, but i just can´t help to think just how primitive it looks :)
Using massive tanks of fuel just to get up in space seems so low-tech somehow.

The shuttles are old-tech yes, but you seem to have the idea that it's easy to put something in space. Burning huge amounts of fuel is the way they did it last century, but it's still the only way to accomplish it.

The shuttles are old-tech yes, but you seem to have the idea that it's easy to put something in space. Burning huge amounts of fuel is the way they did it last century, but it's still the only way to accomplish it.

Yes that i´m fully aware of. But considering the chance of intelligent life having several thousands of years worth of technology, putting up things in space with enormous amounts of gas that do nothing but harm the planet i consider extremely low-tech even though this is what we know right now and there´s nothing that will change that in the very near future.

Just imagine when we get free energy etc.

Back