• Thread starter Danoff
  • 3,558 comments
[YOUTUBEHD]CfNHleTEpTI[/YOUTUBEHD]

Beautifull isnt it? And then on the vids below i saw this:

I was mind blown:crazy::eek:
[YOUTUBEHD]K1Cfy4d9-to[/YOUTUBEHD]
And they dance too :P

Last edited:
I can't stand people who take popular videos & then re-upload them under a different name. That video, perfect example; it's not even a Lamborghini that flys by. [/rant]
[YOUTUBEHD]gpx4YqMkrfc[/YOUTUBEHD]
This, I saw the other day. Those guys actually have a lot of cool videos, if that genre is your thing. 👍

I can't stand people who take popular videos & then re-upload them under a different name. That video, perfect example; it's not even a Lamborghini that flys by. [/rant]

This, I saw the other day. Those guys actually have a lot of cool videos, if that genre is your thing. 👍

What?!? this isn't my video at all... i was just sharing it with GTPals..

Balls of Steel! Part 1 "Lunch Line" is crazy. Part 2 "King Kong" is just mind blowing. One slip up in the wrong place and your dead.

Not sure if this one has been posted before. Its said that:
"The Isle of Man TT was for many years the most prestigious motor-cycle race in the world.
Between 1907 and 2009 there have been 237 deaths during official practices or races on the Snaefell Mountain Course.

Snaefell Mountain Course or Mountain Course is a road-racing circuit used for the Isle of Man TT and Manx Grand Prix Races held in the Isle of Man from 1911 and 1923 respectively. The racing is held on public roads closed for racing by an Act of Tynwald (the parliament of the Isle of Man). It is the oldest motor-cycle racing circuit still in use. The official lap record for the Snaefell Mountain Course is 17 Minutes and 12.30 seconds at an average speed of 131.578 mph (211.754 km/h) set by John McGuinness during the 2009 Senior TT Race."

^ great selection 👍 If you haven't seen it already you should watch the movie TT Closer To The Edge, truly outstanding..."that crash" in your vid is from it, they really didn't need to include it 3 times! :ill:

Balls of Steel! Part 1 "Lunch Line" is crazy. Part 2 "King Kong" is just mind blowing. One slip up in the wrong place and your dead.

Amazing, part 2 has some really sickening sections. Those guys want their heads read :lol:

Not sure if this is a repost.

So TF2 scout lived into puberty lost his leg in the battle so the engie had to make him one, and he also upgraded from a stupid bat to a sword most likely from the demoman who fell in battle and scout is using it to honor him.
It also seems that the engie fell in battle since he is holding some kind of wrench.

:lol:

That's just insane. No matter how many times I see these guys doing this, it always creeps me out. :scared:

Just found this vid, tought I'd share (hoping it hasn't been posted yet).
Watch it in HD, full screen. You won't be sorry, I promise. ;)

Just found this vid, tought I'd share (hoping it hasn't been posted yet).
Watch it in HD, full screen. You won't be sorry, I promise. ;)

Haha this movie is AMAZING. I recommend watching it if youre a snowboarder like myself.

For a guy that has millions? Hmm, maybe his more aware of the enviroment, like we all should:dunce:.

That Bear was pretty awesome. He waves just like a person too :dopey:.

Back