The amazing and cool video thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 3,558 comments
Awesome Portuguese drivers are awesome. At 1st i thought : "WTF?! How the hell that happened going so slow?" but then he said his tires were bald:scared:. Great skills:tup:.

Probably the best marcial art movies i saw this year:D. Especially for the story envolved;).

Yup Ip Man 1 and 2 are EPIC! The prequel Ip Man Zero, not so much... The first two movies are up there with the first Ong Bak and Fist of Legend for me... :)

Yup Ip Man 1 and 2 are EPIC! The prequel Ip Man Zero, not so much... The first two movies are up there with the first Ong Bak and Fist of Legend for me... :)

Let me double up on that post. I just watched this film right now and this fight is the most intensifying fight I've ever seen... probably in my life.

jackie-chan.jpg

^Awesome stuff up there:)

Well, dont know if you have seen this, but it only came out yesterday:

[YOUTUBEHD]JTSoD4BBCJc[/YOUTUBEHD]

I will see it:D. Looks pretty cool.

Let me double up on that post. I just watched this film right now and this fight is the most intensifying fight I've ever seen... probably in my life.

If your digging Tong Jaa then try The Protector. It's better then Ong Bak. Also for Donnie Yen, Iron Monkey is quite good.

If your digging Tong Jaa then try The Protector. It's better then Ong Bak. Also for Donnie Yen, Iron Monkey is quite good.

The "Tekken Force"-like scene in The Protector is one of the best fight scenes I've ever seen... Its done so well. And Iron Monkey is one of my All time favs too... But Ip man and Ip man 2 are just as good as Iron Monkey imo. :D

@AOS-
That fight scene looks really good... definitely going to check that movie soon

Seen 'em all already... but I like watching fight scenes with weapons involved because the choreography and execution is much more difficult....like the fight scene between Jet Li and Tanaka in Fearless, which I also loved a lot. 3-section staffs <3

I like Donnie's street-fighting style more than Tony's because he uses a handful of different moves, grabs and very basic attacks. Plus, it's Jing Wu... 2 martial artists going at it is so exciting.. too bad it's always him losing in fight scenes now.

Last edited:
Back