The amazing and cool video thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 3,558 comments
Not really.

Lebron James got owned and cool block by Gerald. :lol:

Shouldn't that count? I thought in basketball you weren't allowed to push it back up through, even though it wasn't on purpose. Besides, the ball was all the way past the rim.

Shouldn't that count? I thought in basketball you weren't allowed to push it back up through, even though it wasn't on purpose. Besides, the ball was all the way past the rim.

It didn't count according to the NBA. I don't know why. But Miami won though.

I think they denied it because Gerald didn't technically push the ball back through intentionally.

He originally went for the block, missed, & his body just happened to keep moving in the direction, underneath the net at the same time the ball was dunked.

Cool:

Went to a Deadmau5 party last night. Great times!

Opening act was Flatland Funk, my friend Dan is the one jumping up and down :lol:

I've seen those wheel lights on an episode of Anthony Bourdain No Reservations. I wondered how long it would take before we get them here. It's about two and a half weeks.

BEST GOALS OF 2011

My favourites are Naimar from Santos e Stankovic from Inter:tup:.
[YOUTUBEHD]Nfl4LJNUzrM[/YOUTUBEHD]

I'm pretty sure this is a fake video but it's still cool

Looks real to me. Seems like pretty much bog-standard quantum locking from my perspective. It'd be cool if they rigged it up like Scalextrics for epic awesome floating racing.

I'm pretty certain this video itself has shown up in this thread, but I'm just using this as an example.

Looks pretty darn similar to me.

Back