The amazing and cool video thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 3,558 comments
Looks staged to me.

TB
I think the fact that she's wearing a wireless microphone says that it undoubtedly was.

Nop, its undoubtedly true :P.

And these pet vids have the best quality i ever seen on Youtube. Great 1080p (well much better than others i have seen anyway ;))

Last edited:
Pretty nice yeah, but people are getting bolder. Have seen some crazy ones too:). Nice find 👍.

I'm open to the idea that I completely missed this when it was first uploaded and someone's already posted it, but for those who haven't seen it, it's the closest we'll ever get to seeing an F1 car rallying. David Coulthard laps the Circuit of the Americas and scares the crap out of some cows.

I dont think he knows what he's doing, just pressing everything :lol:

Who knows, that might actually be the case :scared:

Anyways, takeoff videos of the same aircraft:

And another type which uses the same engines:

And a rather unique perspective from another aircraft with the same engines :D

To some, the sound may be annoying and over-the-top, but to me and many others, it will remain a distinctive symbol of classic aircraft.

Very few engines sound as glorious as those Soloviev D-30K's :drool:

Last edited:
Clickie

On a rainy day, the poor mosquito has to cope with a bombardment of rain droplets often weighing 50 times as much as itself. The video in the link provided shows how the misfortunate creature can absorb the impact of a single drop of water as shown by the slow motion cameras.

Cool stuff. It would be pretty cool if we could survive something 50 times as heavy as ourselves being dropped on us.

I imagine it's something along the lines of "Hey guys, I'm politely asking you to get off of your mobile phone while driving, and isn't it a bit unsafe to be riding in a motor vehicle without your seat belt on?"

:P

I imagine it's something along the lines of "Hey guys, I'm politely asking you to get off of your mobile phone while driving, and isn't it a bit unsafe to be riding in a motor vehicle without your seat belt on?"

:P

EXACTLY this, I speak Russian so I know. Although he was rather rude saying this...

Not sure if this is allowed but its a funny ad by Irn Bru. (A Scottish fizzy drink maker)

If its inapropriate i'll take it down just don't ban me without warning as its actualy shown on day time tv here :scared:.

Back