The amazing and cool video thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 3,558 comments

That to me is unbelieveably stupid, they scored a goal within the rules of the game, then decided that it is unfair (which it wasn't because it was within the rules.) so let in a goal. If you are playing competitively then anything within the rules is a fair game.

Yeah, thats neither cool nor amazing, just dumb. :lol:

Although with the full story it makes sense:
"After a thrilling first period, Brann were 3-2 up at the start of the second half. Then, in the 49th minute, the match was halted as a Lillestrøm player went down injured and the hosts kicked the ball into touch.

Etiquette dictates that Brann should have returned the ball back to Lillestrøm once the play is resumed, and Erik Mjelde tried to do that. But he amazingly FAILED, scoring a freak 60-yard goal that incredibly bounced over keeper Stefan Magnusson and into the net.

After scoring came the question of conscience. Should Brann allow Lillestrøm a goal to make amends for the freak golazo, or alternatively (considering the desperate need for points) should Magnusson's error be put down to his own foolishness and thus the match should carry on at 2-4? The Brann answer was mixed.

Whilst most in the visitors team allowed Lillestrøm striker Björn Bergmann Sigurdarson a free passage on their goal, Brann goalie Piotr Leciejewski worked hard at trying to stop the striker from scoring. In the end, Sigurdarson buried his shot to leave the final scorecard reading 3-4."

Saw this yesterday and thought it was cool, gets annoying after a while but still neat.

Wow. Just... Wow.

I seriously hope Child Protection has taken the kid from them. Permanently.

That guy's videos are always amazing. I'm yet to see one that doesn't leave me with goosebumps. Great stuff. 👍

MildAshers, that video scared me a lot, especially when he almost hit the pole :eek:

Got to love the Russians, airliner crash-landed in a forest, no problem! :lol:

I wish i was this cool at this age :sly: :P.

Mind blown at the last "trick":crazy:

EDIT 2:

OH yeah and the same kids playing Enter Sandman :D

EDIT 3: I know! I got excited:lol:, but OMG!!!! The things we find on Youtube:tup::crazy:;):confused::cool: :bowdown:

Yeah its a 7 year old playing the CRAZY TRAIN live with Ozzy and doing the solos perfectly :drool:

Last edited:
You spend all day on YouTube? :lol:

Those kids can play the music good, but the singer needs to be fired. :lol:

Not really :lol:. The singer is pretty bad comparing to the value of the others... :yuck:.

On the kids playing Enter Sandman....

I have wasted my life.

I hear you man :ouch: :dopey:.

Well do you guys have dogs?! Whatch this and think twice before letting your dog do what he wants.

Last edited:
I don't think those kids were having much fun. No smiles, just standing there. I think their parents pushed them a little to hard. Oh well, not my problem.

At first I thought the little Japanese kid was faking it. Then, Ozzie was lipsyncing and that's when I realized the sound and audio don't match. lol

Back