The amazing and cool video thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 3,558 comments
They've been using sand forever for metal forms. Just not necessarily on a beach. :lol:

In "The Atomic Cannon", what were those things at 1:20? They look like cats or some kind of animal in cages.

I'm not sure. When I saw it, it looked like those things on Mythbusters that they use to tell how much energy an explosive puts out.

Tupac returns to the stage as a hologram...

Warning: very strong language throughout (and in comments)

In "The Atomic Cannon", what were those things at 1:20? They look like cats or some kind of animal in cages.

I'm not sure. When I saw it, it looked like those things on Mythbusters that they use to tell how much energy an explosive puts out.

I think they are pigs?

Thats a clip from "Trinity and Beyond".... Very cool documentary displaying the devestating power of nuclear weapons. That shell shot off by that cannon was as powerful as the bomb dropped on Hiroshima. Crazy stuff.

Last edited:

I can just imagine, watching a baseball game. At the very end of the inning, Darth Vader just sudenly appears in center field. Next, he suddenly starts to use underarm deoderant. It's an ad for Speed Stick. The future of ads look, cool.

I love this, I've been watching as many videos of it as possible all day. I'm still trying to figure out how it's done! *Goes to Google*

*James May in a U2*

That is awesome. Would have been even more awesome if it was an SR71... But I'm not quite sure if any of them fly anymore, I don't think so. I know NASA had 2 of them for testing purposes.

Wow that does work, kind of freaky. :lol:

Edit

His second video of how to see the white blood cells in your eyes worked for me also (not quite as easy at first however) 👍

Last edited:
So we all saw the Scale Of The Universe v1 some time ago, made by boffins in white coats and had high level access to crashed ships and none fake alien autopsy films. Well here is v2 made by two 14 year olds and it's great.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back