The amazing and cool video thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 3,558 comments
Golfer Martin Kaymer has replicated Vijay Singh's amazing trick shot hole-in-one at Augusta, while practicing for the forthcoming Masters tournament:

The video of Singh's effort is alot better, showing the ball skimming over the water before landing on the green and ending up in the hole.

Incidentally, Kaymer and Singh are both former World Number One golfers - two out of a selection group of just 16 players to hold the prestigious title of the world's highest ranked golfer since the ranking system began in 1986...

@TM great shots. Even more impressive if you play golf and know what a hard game it is to play.

Wicked Tornado in the Dallas area on Tuesday. Look at the way it just tosses those big semi trailers around like they're nothing. Nature's fury.

World's first indoor basejump?

Last edited:
This tribute is too good to be missed out. By Antti Kalhola 👍

Fantastic video, the editing is superb. 👍

Can't help to feel a knot in my throat every time I see these things about Senna... :guilty:

The boat video stupefied me. A very nice way to de-dock a ship without causing too much trouble, other than a sharp current of water firing at the sides 👍

I would go watch atleast Alien and Aliens... Theyre brilliant... 3 was terrible imo and Alien:Resurrection was so so.... :)

R1600Turbo
Yes! Can't wait to see that. Although I might be a bit lost having not watched any of the Alien movies.

Aliens is the best movie I have ever seen. You must watch, for your own sake.

Don't know if it's a repost, or something similar has been posted, but it is still very cool.

[Youtube]eu91oZ2_Vag[/Youtube]

Latest Posts

Back