The amazing and cool video thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 3,558 comments
Ferrari's New V12 Monster - 740 bhp, 0-60mph 3.1secs, 0-124mph 8.4 secs, Top Speed 211mph... Not sure yet if I'm gone on the look of it, maybe it'll grow on me. What ye think lads?

I love it so much I'm already saving to get one. 👍

Its nice but its no Enzo... Seems to be a bad year for the design team at Ferrari, an ugly 2012 F1 and now this, maybe it'll grow on me, just no "Wow" factor for me anyway.

Its nice but its no Enzo... Seems to be a bad year for the design team at Ferrari, an ugly 2012 F1 and now this, maybe it'll grow on me, just no "Wow" factor for me anyway.

It is indeed all down to personal taste.
to me it is better looking then the Enzo.

Don't get me wrong, the Enzo is a great car, but I don't think it is good looking.

A front engined car to me alway has a head start ;)

Newly unclassified railgun video from our government...

This new rail gun is no bigger than a howlitzer, and it fires a 40 lb steel slug at over 5,600 miles per hour or 8,213 feet per second. It has no heat trail like a missile, so it cannot be targeted and shot down. The article goes on to say that targets are hit with energy equal to that of a 1 ton passenger car traveling at 3200 miles per hour (No typo....That is three thousand two hundred mph
Now, if we can just get that mounted on to a mechanized unit capable of traversing any terrain anywhere in the world undetected...

Not sure if this has been posted before, but this guy has been digging out his basement since 1997 using only model RC construction toys.

Loads of related videos on YouTube and official link to a news story here.

Sorry for the double post. Doing it from my iPhone and slipped. Again apologies.

So around the 56 second mark you can see a distinct spray from a blowhole just off the beach. I wonder if they beached themselves on purpose because that spray might have been a killer whale chasing them.

So around the 56 second mark you can see a distinct spray from a blowhole just off the beach. I wonder if they beached themselves on purpose because that spray might have been a killer whale chasing them.

I'd assumed they were hearding fish but that's a possibility, dolphin aren't thick so it would be very odd for that many to get stuck without something spooking them.

Back