The amazing and cool video thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 3,558 comments
This was made in Circuito do Estoril next to Lisbon and where i used to Drag:sly:.

[YOUTUBEHD]kqXiqpzROEs[/YOUTUBEHD]

Pretty cool dad indeed. I remember 60 minutes had a similar piece a couple of years ago on a kid named Rex who was also wonderful on the piano even though he was blind, but his disability was a bit more severe. He couldn't really hold a conversation at all without getting distracted, it was like hyperactive ADD but more extreme. And yet he had played Beethoven before he managed to say "mama".

Kind of a slow video, also if you're using headphones the metal-on-metal screeching can be a bit annoying.

I'm not positive, but if you're not sure what he's trying to accomplish, I think he's climbing on and riding across the cars to unload crushed rock, and he needs to ride on the stuff to do it, so he can start at the front-most car and work his way back. Painstaking job.

I'm going to take a guess but was it the indian guy on top of the train? That video has been going round a bit, not a nice thing to watch.

Actually it was an SUV traveling down a snowy highway, driver clips the median, loses control and crosses into the oncoming lanes. You can figure out the rest.

Sleek Stratos
Actually it was an SUV traveling down a snowy highway, driver clips the median, loses control and crosses into the oncoming lanes. You can figure out the rest.

Ahh that one. Anyone know if they survived? I've heard mixed reports.

This video only has been up for the last three days and it already has 4.1 million views.

GoogleMaps, The GAME.

Last edited:
TB
Ask me if I want fries with my burger.

Or ask you where you want to go if you're ever in an NYC cab. :indiff:

Seriously though, with the dedication invested by parents of child prodigies, such as his dad, I hope he goes somewhere. He seems like a nice kid.

Awesome reactions by the driver to bail out when he did! He would have been screwed if it went over driver-side first instead of to the passenger side.

Back