The amazing and cool video thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 3,558 comments
You guys wanna see some proper beating?! Well watch this :lol:

That's the most ridiculous 'test' I've seen for a long time. They're comparing a sports car to an executive cruiser. It just happens to be a fast one.

BEST GOALS OF 2011

My favourites are Naimar from Santos e Stankovic from Inter:tup:.
[YOUTUBEHD]Nfl4LJNUzrM[/YOUTUBEHD]

Fantastic video, my favourites were Giovanni dos Santos, Neymar (2nd) and Rooney.

But from this year, they should start giving out top 10s for the Latin commentators who can say GOAL the longest.

I never thought someone would actually drive an F1 on snow, ever.

Excuse me while I grab my "things to do or see before I die" list.

BR Class 46/Nuclear Flask Crash Safety Test.

It's either a Titan or an Olympian, I'm not quite sure.

Gyroscopic self levelling pool table on board the Radiance of the Seas in rough weather...

DQuaN
Gyroscopic self levelling pool table on board the Radiance of the Seas in rough weather...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-aE5oszXyQ">YouTube Link</a>

That would be really annoying to play on :lol:. Cool though. 👍

Saw these on My Flipboard feed thought of posting here.

Thing that always gets me about videos like these is... why am I driving to work? Why I am waiting for a bus? Why am I shopping at the mall?

If my house is surrounded by cameras and computers with screens on every wall and every surface is a work surface with a keyboard and super high speed internet connection capable of video conferencing at the touch of a button, I'm not driving to work, I'm working from home.

Likewise I'm not shopping on a computer at a store in the mall when I can do that from home.

I don't even want to live in the same state as my work. Hell I don't even need to live in the same country as my friends. I want one of these videos showing me having a dinner party with friends from hundreds of miles away shown on my wall... yea, a dinner party.

Point is, I should be able to live in the middle of nowhere Wyoming and use this technology to have everything I have now.

Back