The Assetto Corsa Photo Thread

• Thread starter chromatic9
  • 9,298 comments
Screenshot_volvo_s60_v8_a_ks_silverstone_2-4-120-20-57-0.jpg
Screenshot_volvo_s60_v8_a_ks_silverstone_2-4-120-20-57-6.jpg
Screenshot_volvo_s60_v8_a_ks_silverstone_2-4-120-20-58-14.jpg

I've just taken them from AC and put them in my Windows photos, click up load file bottom right and away you go!

I think you don´t understand what I supposed to say. When I upload my images here with upload file function the photos are smaller than original. I´ve seen photos here in this thread where, once clicked on it, became the full image size.

It could only be Cadwell!

I really cannot believe how good, how realistic this game has become, it's everything I dreamed of as 13 year old playing Monaco GP on my MegaDrive…..Amazing track and possibly THE best FWD driving experience I've ever had. To all the modders out there, you did this, and turned a game into something truly outstanding!

Screenshot_mercedes_a45_amg_tcr_cadwell_park_3-4-120-13-25-39.jpg

Screenshot_mercedes_a45_amg_tcr_cadwell_park_3-4-120-13-25-24.jpg

Screenshot_mercedes_a45_amg_tcr_cadwell_park_3-4-120-13-21-56.jpg

I think you don´t understand what I supposed to say. When I upload my images here with upload file function the photos are smaller than original. I´ve seen photos here in this thread where, once clicked on it, became the full image size.

Yeah, er, sorry! I answered your question on my phone, where if you tap the image it gets much bigger regardless.....It doesn't do that on PC! Whoops!

Back