The Black And White Thread

Post your best black and white pictures.

I'll start.

gt4chevelle38hh.jpg

gt4gt4034ui.jpg

gt4jaguar22ov.jpg

gt4mustang21es.jpg

Any way to make em look more rustic?
I'll be getting a USB device in a couple weeks, so I can’t show my own photo’s yet. But untill then, if anyone wants their photo’s edited but can’t, I don’t mind doing it for you. Just send me a PM.

Here are some examples of a simple touch-up and a more aged look, using Kennythebomb's GT40 pic.

Thanks Den :)

Melaneimoon, I like what you did with the GT40, particularly the bottom left one. It looks straight out of an old Road and Track. The bottom right one kinda looks straight out of an old newspaper :)

By the way, could you send me or post the thumbnail of the hi res full size pic of the bottom left GT40?

Nice pics everyone. That GT40 looks great in B&W 👍 Makes me wish i had one :(

Nice edits Melaneimoon, the bottom 2 kinda look like old magazine or newspaper pics.

Rex-Kramer
Nice pics everyone. That GT40 looks great in B&W 👍 Makes me wish i had one :(

Nice edits Melaneimoon, the bottom 2 kinda look like old magazine or newspaper pics.

Good shots Rex, the Charger nearly looks perfect.
Isn't it cool that we both said the same thing about melaneimoon's edits? :)

By the way, could you send me or post the thumbnail of the hi res full size pic of the bottom left GT40?
Sure, here it is.

But you know it doesn’t have to be exactly one of those samples. Saturation, brightness, contrast and noise (the roughness) can all be adjusted individually, so just let me know if you guys have any more specific preferences.

Melaneimoon
Sure, here it is.

But you know it doesn’t have to be exactly one of those samples. Saturation, brightness, contrast and noise (the roughness) can all be adjusted individually, so just let me know if you guys have any more specific preferences.

Awesome!

Hey, could you (or anybody else) do the same effect to my GT350 in my original post?

Back