The Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge, Season 2 Discussion!

Have we decided anything else in the last 24 hours? I haven't been on GTP for a while.

What are the specs for the focus? And the mini? I remember the mini getting some spec changes last season

5150S2K
What are the specs for the focus? And the mini? I remember the mini getting some spec changes last season

No idea yet. I'm waiting for the online to be fixed first.

Yeah, hopefully this is the last push before dedicated servers. 💡 Also, D, I sent you an FB message. Please read.

MrMelancholy15
My Blackberry's deciding to filter through my Facebook notifications. I didn't know. It worked, though, as you know.

Yea, were going good now. (Seems like you've gotten tired of us xD)

Are we starting preseason this week since online has been repaired?

Last edited:
Are we starting preseason thid week since online has been repaired?

Is that true?

If so, good post. I'm curious, too, but, I don't know if Polar wants to rush.

You can use the time to practice, and you might win the first race... Could be worth practicing.

Nope I'm thinking Polar wants to get possible cars evaluated first then make a spot race. Then start pre seasons.

Might be wrong, this was just a guess... I am trying to sort my own series but I will test the two STs when I can, sorry.

paulmac2k9
Nope I'm thinking Polar wants to get possible cars evaluated first then make a spot race. Then start pre seasons.

Might be wrong, this was just a guess... I am trying to sort my own series but I will test the two STs when I can, sorry.

Someone's caught on ;)

That is the plan!

I'm assuming the GS specs won't be any different just we ditched the Challenger, RX-8, and the Ruf.

More/less.

And i'm, frankly, getting tired of all this... I have yet to be disconnected from iRacing.... Nor blinking for that matter...

If it's any sign of hope, there was no lag in the ORCA race last night with 10 cars.

Back