The Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge, Season 2 Discussion!

Not funny.

Although, I could do it this wendsday before noon my time :)

Never. I need to sleep then. I really want to be in this series, for season II. It's not that I want to win another championship, but, honestly, I loved battling with Chloe, and Max. :)

MrMelancholy15
Never. I need to sleep then. I really want to be in this series, for season II. It's not that I want to win another championship, but, honestly, I loved battling with Chloe, and Max. :)

I think everyone had a lot of fun here!

Sounds like something I would say.

Have you ever thought "about running the Focus ST in ST?" 💡

:lol: My reply was honest confusion, because I thought that Seth had read that the Focus ST is already in. :ouch: His message left me to wonder who "you" is. Again, English is a terrible language, with only one "second-person" form. :grumpy: The languages I like have two... :sly: or three. :drool:

But, as a result, without context, sentences that make perfect sense are completely lost with me, because Seth's comment was so unspecific, vague, and generalized. Not his fault, though, because he knew who he was talking to, but, due to the flaws in English, he wasn't able to directly imply who he was talking to.

I just mean to say, it's a bit weird that English doesn't specify who "you" refers to, as German/Spanish do so well. [/RANT]

I meant 'you' in general terms. I think it's as good as the Civic, but no one ran it. The Volvo is another car that's really good, not sure if that's in ST IRL though.

freshseth83
I meant 'you' in general terms. I think it's as good as the Civic, but no one ran it. The Volvo is another car that's really good, not sure if that's in ST IRL though.

Volvo is not.

Since it seems like it need mentioned again...

We're adding the focus and the Mazda 3 equivalent in the game (it has a funky name)

Even though you still whooped my ass. This season hopefully will be better in ST class. I want to do some testing against people in ST class to see if my setup is even CLOSE to keeping up.

Even though you still whooped my ass. This season hopefully will be better in ST class. I want to do some testing against people in ST class to see if my setup is even CLOSE to keeping up.

That's not fair to say, not at all. You and I battled for the entire race.

MrMelancholy15
Some? I got a little bump, got sand on the tires, and went off like six times in a row. I hate Laguna Seca. :grumpy:

;(

No love for the corkscrew?

P.S- Facebook convo will be raging until 10:45

Latest Posts

Back