The Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge, Season 2 Discussion!

paulmac2k9
For ST Toyko could be a little boring so I'd say swap Motegi East for Toyko

Motegi East has many nice wide spots to pass slower cars and overtake those in your own class. You have T1, T5, T7, T9 and T10. (Basicaly you can pass everywhere but T2-T4 but you can setup passes for T5 through this section) Also overall it's a nice flowing track.

Tokyo is only boring if you're by yourself! ;)

And we're having a off week this season, for Dave's Indy 500. It's at this time too, so sign up for it!

Tokyo is only boring if you're by yourself! ;)

And we're having a off week this season, for Dave's Indy 500. It's at this time too, so sign up for it!

Why not just swap Tokyo for Tsukuba :lol: That would be a trip. XD

There is going to be a preseason race at Motegi? Is there any idea as to when the preseason might start?

cnd01
nnnnooooooooo!!!! :(

He's pretty funny, it'll be fun, but if they all leave and do whatever, go to the mall or something (he's kinda flamboyant) I will hop on. If they stay at home, I may miss.

He's pretty funny, it'll be fun, but if they all leave and do whatever, go to the mall or something (he's kinda flamboyant) I will hop on. If they stay at home, I may miss.

Let's hope they go shopping :lol:

cnd01
Let's hope they go shopping :lol:

I hope too. He's pretty funny though. He's kinda fat too and is really good at cooking, and makes a **** ton of money (he's the head of Sobe) so he's pretty interesting.

I hope too. He's pretty funny though. He's kinda fat too and is really good at cooking, and makes a **** ton of money (he's the head of Sobe) so he's pretty interesting.

Wow, that's a lot of money right there.

cnd01
Wow, that's a lot of money right there.

Yep. No kids, and hates his family, loves my family.

I'm feeling some will action ;) lol, but back on track

Maybe we should get a base spec for the focus and Mazda... *cough Paul cough*

Yep. No kids, and hates his family, loves my family.

I'm feeling some will action ;) lol, but back on track

Maybe we should get a base spec for the focus and Mazda... *cough Paul cough*

I think we need to designate Paul our car spec checker. He has the best insight on those anyway 👍

Not sure, but my dad and I broke down laughing!

I haven't seen that commercial. I do think the NASCAR commercial where Denny Hamlin's favorite Mexican restaurant turned into a year-round Christmas store was hilarious though.

cnd01
I haven't seen that commercial. I do think the NASCAR commercial where Denny Hamlin's favorite Mexican restaurant turned into a year-round Christmas store was hilarious though.

That ones pretty funny. All of the NASCAR commercials are pretty clever.

Back