The Crew Motorfest - General Discussion

• Thread starter FT-1
  • 1,777 comments
Maui looks great cant wait for november, there's some nice titbits in the video today. Being able to access the game offline, the prestige ticket to get the old prize items, and the questionnaire about what improvements are needed is very positive.

Ok confession time folks we are one year in... how many hours have you played TCM? Im ashamed to say 727 hours lol
Oh offline mode will come in handy and i am embarrassed to say i just checked and i have 1110hrs playtime :crazy:

This Showcase looked good!

• offline modes for TC2 and TCM
  • alternative ways to get summit rewards
  • the new island map looks great
  • functional rearview mirrors
  • season 2 pass includes 7 chaser cars and chaser mode / playlist as well as future vehicle drops (similar to season 1 I assume)

I’m already liking TDUCS and now TCM also gets better, good stuff for the end of this year!

November = Maui map expansion for TCM with a huge bridge between the islands (eat that you annoying Forza Horizon and your silly seperate DLC maps!)
December = Eivissa (the city, not the entire island) map expansion for TDUSC. Ok that will also be a seperate map instance but I’m still excited 😅

ダウンロード - 2024-09-11T173321.274.png

ダウンロード - 2024-09-11T173317.340.png

ダウンロード - 2024-09-11T173324.959.png

ダウンロード - 2024-09-11T173328.908.png

ダウンロード - 2024-09-11T173332.642.png

ダウンロード - 2024-09-11T173336.852.png

All Chase Squad cars currently known.

Some people may dislike the crazy body kits and liveries, but these extreme police cars that you will never see in the real world remind me of the Cross Corvette from NFSMW, and I quite like these cars.

However, it is a bit disappointing that the lineup currently known does not include SUVs and pickups.
It was fun to use these cars in TC2's interception missions to overpower the fugitives, as if I was using a Rhino.
I hope that there will be more heavyduty police cars like Urus Chase Squad Ed. and Defender Chase Squad Ed. in future updates.

This Showcase looked good!

• offline modes for TC2 and TCM
  • alternative ways to get summit rewards
  • the new island map looks great
  • functional rearview mirrors
  • season 2 pass includes 7 chaser cars and chaser mode / playlist as well as future vehicle drops (similar to season 1 I assume)

I’m already liking TDUCS and now TCM also gets better, good stuff for the end of this year!

November = Maui map expansion for TCM with a huge bridge between the islands (eat that you annoying Forza Horizon and your silly seperate DLC maps!)
December = Eivissa (the city, not the entire island) map expansion for TDUSC. Ok that will also be a seperate map instance but I’m still excited 😅
Looking forward to tomorrow for TDU:SC! Gonna go the ''Start Empty Handed'' method by buying it after the pre-order time. Also, I just learned AI scales to your level. Level 30+ AI apparently does not mess around at all.

I feel a little better about my hours now lol, it's a testament to the gameplay loop being engaging and user friendly.
Yeah, you don't have that many hours. Now on the other hand... 1100? That is huge! 😂
I'm at 580h and still playing it almost daily.

Looking forward to tomorrow for TDU:SC!
I'm gonna wait a little. Although I'm sure I will like the game regardless of server issues I'm a little bit worried about tomorrow launch. I definitely don't want to look at login error all day.
I still hope you will get in without much troubles. 👍

Some people may dislike the crazy body kits and liveries, but these extreme police cars that you will never see in the real world remind me of the Cross Corvette from NFSMW, and I quite like these cars.
I like them and hope that these cars are available without the cop livery or at least can be painted. Basically I would love to have them as non-police cars, just the bodykit (of course only available to those who bought the pass).

How easy it is to win vanity items in Crew 2? Most of them are locked behind paywall in Motorfest or draw of the luck in the summits/custom show.
The Crew 2 is still a must if you want free vanities.
From Oct 2nd to 9th you can get the Yellow Taxi roof top. The only car that you need to get is the Aventador drift edition. So it's not that expensive. Getting gold is really easy.

7efad609-aa32-4647-b207-99a26a4cee16_Thumbnail.PNG

View attachment 1388327
View attachment 1388328
View attachment 1388329
View attachment 1388330
View attachment 1388331
View attachment 1388333

However, it is a bit disappointing that the lineup currently known does not include SUVs and pickups.
It was fun to use these cars in TC2's interception missions to overpower the fugitives, as if I was using a Rhino.
I hope that there will be more heavyduty police cars like Urus Chase Squad Ed. and Defender Chase Squad Ed. in future updates.
The seventh and last Chase Squad vehicle is the Police Helicopter most likely.

I feel a little better about my hours now lol, it's a testament to the gameplay loop being engaging and user friendly.
It's not as bad as it looks honest ;) i was very happy the log off timer is better is MF i tend to have it running in the background while using the pc for utube etc...........btw anyone done any destruction derby yet? i haven't touched it once yet and i am still hoping they bring back flightstick support for the plane's

I can say this, I just back into both The Crew 2 & The Crew Motorfest & I did this week's summit. I however decided to upload a YouTube short onto YouTube. This is a preview of a video I will be uploading. Sadly, there's no video thread in this part of the forum but I'm gonna share this short right here for all of you to view:

I also have a playlist with my footage of Motorfest here:

I hope you all enjoy this gameplay footage I recorded of Motorfest; I may not be the best at driving but it's as good as it gets.

Last edited:
One question though, since I'll be rather late to the party: are there "come-and-go" mechanics in The Crew 2 and Motorfest, and what cars would I end up missing out on if ever?

One question though, since I'll be rather late to the party: are there "come-and-go" mechanics in The Crew 2 and Motorfest, and what cars would I end up missing out on if ever?
The Crew 2 development is ended, all previous content available or would be available in future Summits.

Motorfest is in development, but since November you would have access to all previously available content.

Aside from cosmetics and almost identical special editions, you missing two cars in Crew 2(Hurrican Perfomante and F12Superfast in hypercar class). In Motorfest its two restomods in Street 2 class - Charger by Ringbrothers and Camaro by Hoonigan(basic cars in Street 1 class).

You wont miss any from motorfest as there is a mainstage legacy section to mop up what you've missed, and the summit prize cars can be earned again from season 6 onwards (which helps get around the cheat crowd). Crew 2 vehicles keep coming around as its on a looped system now.

Back