The Crew Motorfest - General Discussion

• Thread starter FT-1
  • 1,801 comments
As a new player, I'm thinking there's no point doing much grinding at first, because you have limited legend points and can't do anything to get more of them till a new week starts?

I don't need better parts to get platinum in the summit, and while I'd like better parts, if I wait till I have 100 legend points to max out rich, legend, goldfinger and lucky, every minute of grinding will give me more than it will now. Or am I missing something?

As a new player, I'm thinking there's no point doing much grinding at first, because you have limited legend points and can't do anything to get more of them till a new week starts?

I don't need better parts to get platinum in the summit, and while I'd like better parts, if I wait till I have 100 legend points to max out rich, legend, goldfinger and lucky, every minute of grinding will give me more than it will now. Or am I missing something?
You can get Platinum without matching sets. Gran races use green parts for everyone. You basically don't have to grind at all. Unless you are after leaderboards. And if you really want to grind for parts one advice. In Motorfest only max parts can be gold. So any pink part is good enough for lucky/goldfinger. Icon points matter but not as much as it was in TC2.

Back