The Crew Motorfest - General Discussion

• Thread starter FT-1
  • 1,862 comments
I also try to do Summits legit. It's just... sometimes I have this feeling devs want us to cheat. Ok, maybe not necessarily cheat.. But I still wonder why some races have unbreakable barriers and checkpoints the way you are forced to drive legit yet others are literally begging you to cut corners.
As long as I manage platinum it doesn't matter if I ended top 10 or in 9999th place.

I also try to do Summits legit. It's just... sometimes I have this feeling devs want us to cheat. Ok, maybe not necessarily cheat.. But I still wonder why some races have unbreakable barriers and checkpoints the way you are forced to drive legit yet others are literally begging you to cut corners.
Yes, the Midnight Stroll event in the current summit is like that, there's a bit where there's a descent with a hairpin bend, but the next action in the clue is farther ahead, so there's a huge chunk of time to be saved by working out the right line to just drive straight off the edge towards the bridge. They could have done something to force you to go via the hairpin, but didn't, so does that mean they want people to work out the faster permitted route? I think they want there to be some element of working out faster routes that aren't immediately obvious, but there are also maybe some that are unintentional, as they did eliminate quite a few cuts in TC2 over the years.

Sorry to interrupt the discussion, but can you turn a steep uphill/downhill corners without using the handbrake in a Rally Raid class Jeep Grand Cherokee?

I've been trying out various rally raid cars and I've noticed that for some reason, this car is the only one that can barely turn the steering wheel and ends up with extreme understeer in steep corners.

I've tried various methods, such as stock springs, extremely soft or hard springs, changing the drive balance, extreme negative camber, etc., but it always seems to give up turning the steering wheel in the same corner.

I suspected that my gamepad was broken, but other rally raid cars can turn the same corners without any problems, and even the Grand Cherokee can always turn flat corners without any problems, so it seems to be a problem limited to the Grand Cherokee and steep hills corner...🤔

Back