The Drift Gallery

  • Thread starter Thread starter souldrifting
  • 2,015 comments
  • 265,700 views
GOD, if I could, I would marry your Corvette, I ****in love it!!!
What color and rims did you use?

Why Thank you Sir. ;) Arctic White. :D
 
A type of Pearlesent Black. ;)
 
Nissan 200SX (The Euro Spec S13.)

7256598850_f6f5653a4b_z.jpg

7256600058_72dfa79140_z.jpg

7256604914_5d53e4f5c9_z.jpg

7256605696_0d40f4c523_z.jpg

7256603894_6dfa271b41_z.jpg

7256606566_b5c08eca93_z.jpg

7256601318_935d5bb42d_z.jpg

7256607304_4bb6a86044_z.jpg

Lmao. ^^



​
 
AWD :L Nice Picture though.
 
No Problem ;)

Man, there's no 'Best' drift car.. It's all in the Set-up! :D
 
Very Nice!! ^^ That bottom one is Awesome! :D:tup:
 
Amazing job with the red Mercedes man:drool:.
 

C63 AMG [Shots Inspired by Twitch.]


7310394424_689c3c8bf9_z.jpg

7310374250_955e5f00f8_z.jpg

7310372958_55633eb652_z.jpg

7310375288_8e2f5091da_z.jpg

7310376422_ff868e9a28_z.jpg

7310377412_34889894b1_z.jpg

7310378666_91905e0bda_z.jpg

7310382280_dac3672faf_z.jpg




STANCE Shots.


7310380324_0eb8a7b5e1_z.jpg

7310381314_4d1ae8b136_z.jpg

7310383224_7374856396_z.jpg

7310384532_ecc3a54fae_z.jpg

7310387244_8b28368621_z.jpg

7310392568_7226b19f79_z.jpg

7310388502_b255fc379b_z.jpg




Bonus:


7310390704_97e8f316fa_z.jpg

​
 
Blitz.
C63 AMG [Shots Inspired by Twitch.]

STANCE Shots.

Bonus:

Damn you Jack. Once you get behind the camera you dominate the photomode!
 
Haha Thanks man! XD
It's the same when Im behind the wheel ;)
 
Here's my go at a "French Drift Car":

TokyoR246_4.jpg

TokyoR246_7.jpg

TokyoR246_6.jpg

TokyoR246_5.jpg

TokyoR246_3.jpg

TokyoR246_2.jpg

TokyoR246_1.jpg

TokyoR246.jpg



And thanks to Marc, I can't get enough of this car right now :D
HighSpeedRing_2.jpg

HighSpeedRing_1.jpg

HighSpeedRing.jpg
 
Blitz that C63 is a little to sexy for it's own good, nice pics 👍
 
Back