The Famine Family Holiday 4: The Wedding

• Thread starter Famine
  • 113 comments
Here's the photos...
dscn3061i.jpg

The last moments of the condemned man... not sure why he's winking at daan then?

Hmmm. "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas?"

dscn3077.jpg

After dinner satisfaction, shortly before I was kidnapped by the kids and forced to dance. (Badly. :indiff:)

Is that Danoff to the left in that pic? He looks like a young Angus Macfadyen.

M

Nah, that's more a look of, "Crap, that's the woman that saw me in the ladies toilets."

Referring to this:

dscn3078g.jpg

That chocolate cake has a complete lack of Indigo on it. Hmm, that's given me an idea for the next LAN. Perple shortbread? You just have to decide if it's colouring or mould! ;)

Congratulations to the both of you! I also thank you for spending your hard earned money here in the states. The U.S. economy thanks you!

dscn3077.jpg

Danoff: she's staring at me again......
MC: Hmmmm, there's just something about american men......
Famine: Now what if I rearranged the particles to form a sort of quasi-dodecahedron... maybe that would give off more abundant energy....

:mischievous:👍

Brilliant wedding pics guys, given all that indigo, the only thing missing would've been a powerful and purple dodge challenger shipped stateside to take you to the wedding...;)

That's a point MC, where's that picture of "The Mollster" with her purple ribbons of weddingness on?
(Our MX-5 served as the bridal car, in white & purple to match the bride! Kudos to MC too for risking her bridal hair-do by insisting that the roof stayed down for the trip to Bezerkeley Marina.)

Here you go:

15968_1291711616687_1347165753_30847304_5549475_n.jpg

I enjoyed the ride. My hair was not at risk, the stylist had used at least four different types of hairspray on it :lol:

There has to be a better shot of me than that.

If you don't mind me posting up a photo of you and your next-to-be-married wife, I have a couple of better shots...

WOW!
You both look great!
Congratulations to the both of you and heres wishing you many years of happiness together!!

xxxx

If you don't mind me posting up a photo of you and your next-to-be-married wife, I have a couple of better shots...

?????
Mrs Danoff has been Mrs Danoff for quite some time now!!!

Oh wait, 💡 now I get it... The "self-defence" Bridal bouquet catcher!

I also have a photo of the Danoffs but refrained from posting it as I wasn't sure if it was OK, and I don't think I've seen Dan mention Mrs Danoff by name here. I know he also mentioned her having a :gtplanet: username but I can't remember what it was...:guilty:
It's the photo I emailed you Dan, let us know if it's OK to post here?

wtg Smallhorses. 👍

Thank you. I somehow got very lucky! :D

I also have a photo of the Danoffs but refrained from posting it as I wasn't sure if it was OK, and I don't think I've seen Dan mention Mrs Danoff by name here. I know he also mentioned her having a :gtplanet: username but I can't remember what it was...:guilty:
It's the photo I emailed you Dan, let us know if it's OK to post here?

Yea that's fine. Thanks for asking first. My wife's username is Westside - but it's been years since she's logged in.

Danoff, I have to say, good choice of facial hair 👍 I approve. Though you do look slightly like an archetypal movie baddie...

I hope I don't get into trouble for this, but does anybody else see the resemblence?

Separated at Birth - Danoff's Australian Twin
4167132572_f06c7f035b.jpg

Bit of a thread resurrection, and not really on topic, however, I stopped by Fantasy Junction again today as I noticed a 246 Dino in there as I drove past. When I circled the block & parked up to walk in to have a look and find out (perhaps not surprisingly) that I couldn't afford it ($119,000 :eek:) there was a 550 Maranello backing out of the showroom, which sounded good. It was then followed by the burble of the 365GTB Daytona (sorry Enzo!) starting up which sounds equally awesome, but I wasn't quite prepared for what happened next... they started & moved the Miura (it's still there) and I'm now resigned to having to sell the house to buy it!!! ($475,000!!!) :lol:
Oh. My. Word. What. A. Noise. :drool:

Back