The Famine Family Holiday 4: The Wedding

• Thread starter Famine
  • 113 comments
15968_1291710936670_1347165753_30847288_7288588_n.jpg
Famine couldn't find any parrots for his shoulder so he opted for a hat.

Wow! you two scrubbed up well!

Glad to read of such a great time you two had, well done!

Thanx for sharing all the pix and stories.
How was the Mustang?

I'm pleased to see you all had a fantastic time, and everything went without a hitch......

:mischievous:👍

Don't forget to thank Kaz!

Since Kaz created GT, Jordan created GTPlanet and the two of you met each other. (I hope I haven't got it wrong).

Congrats!

Nice taste with the plum tux.

Are those indigo-anodized rings? :lol:

Congratulations, once again, Famine and Milford! :cheers: I'm so glad that everything went well for you guys - I just wish I could have joined in on the fun myself! :indiff:

Congrats :cheers:

A little jealous, makes me want to do another tour of the US again, so many memories come flooding back looking at those pics, thanks for sharing. :)

Wow. I actually don't know where to begin. Had a lot of comments throughout the first post...But I'm not quite that dedicated right now. Looks like you had an amazing time.

Congratulations, you two!

Back. I think I was eating something in that photo. Oh what the heck, my face is just odd.

Some photos soon. I have over a thousand to filter from my SF/LV/Miamihop/Nassau escapades.

Mustang not bad at all. It needed a V8, of course. :D

I'm pleased to see you all had a fantastic time, and everything went without a hitch......
:mischievous:👍

For that alone you deserve to drive pieces of 🤬 like the Meriva.

Brilliant wedding pics guys, given all that indigo, the only thing missing would've been a powerful and purple dodge challenger shipped stateside to take you to the wedding...;)

Though I imagine dresses and suits would've been torn getting in to it.

*goes back to his pub lunch pints.

Wow, that's one hell of a trip! Congrats on the marriage.

And just to let you know, I was actually in the NYC area at the same time you were last weekend. I was staying in Jersey at a friend's house, and on the 28th we were driving my car through Manhattan. How's that for a coincidence?

Wow, that's one hell of a trip! Congrats on the marriage.

And just to let you know, I was actually in the NYC area at the same time you were last weekend. I was staying in Jersey at a friend's house, and on the 28th we were driving my car through Manhattan. How's that for a coincidence?

Should've raced a few laps around the NYC circuit. :lol:

Both looking fantastic 👍 Great photos and great fun reading about the trip and your marriage, congrats and best wishes to you both :cheers:

The photos bring back good memories of my trip to Cali/Nevada too, so thanks for that :)

Congratulations Famine and Milford. :cheers:

Looks like you had a fantastic time.Great pics by the way. 👍

Here's the photos...
dscn3061i.jpg

The last moments of the condemned man... not sure why he's winking at daan then?

dscn3063.jpg

Milford Cubicle arrives, and the 12-year old captain greets them!

dscn3065e.jpg

Just Married! Milford Cubicle, Famine, daan & bubbles. Actually, daan's not married...

dscn3068.jpg

"Think we managed to cover every shade of Perple?"
"Probably. I'll check my underpants..."

dscn3069.jpg

The happy indigo couple

dscn3070.jpg

Safety briefing before dinner. (About the boat! Not the food, that was really nice!)

dscn3074.jpg

SF City, itgirlxx & Venari in silhouette with weirdy green alien X-files thing. :eek:

dscn3075v.jpg

Ambition 4 fulfilled: Getting to bang a glass with a spoon to shut everyone up before making a speech!

dscn3077.jpg

After dinner satisfaction, shortly before I was kidnapped by the kids and forced to dance. (Badly. :indiff:)

dscn3078g.jpg

Startled, Perple, partially blinded Venari. Captions welcome. :D

dscn3080.jpg

Afterwards with chocolatey, chocolate-topped, chocolate-flavoured, chocolate-filled, chocolate-infused, chocolate-covered, chocolate-frosted, chocolate cake at "The Townhouse".

Congratulations everyone, especially Mister and Missus Indigo.

Famine
Image not found; Hours missing

:lol:

Ambition 4 fulfilled: Getting to bang a glass with a spoon to shut everyone up before making a speech!
Yeah...it was nice when I did it for my wedding rehearsal dinner.

Back