The Fear thread

• Thread starter Com Fox
  • 104 comments
Bollocks. Any nazi stand points will be invalid. Calling somebody’s point of view “nazi” is just a tactic to suppress it.

We literally have someone who has called himself a nazi running for North Carolina governor. His name is Mark Robinson. It's not hyperbole.

“Spewing literal Nazi propaganda”… I’ve not heard any candidate call for the eradication of Jews or a eugenics program.

The "vermin" line from trump is straight from hitler.

If the candidate running for North Carolina is down with eliminating Jews, blacks, and anyone’s else who isn’t Arian in nature, feel free tell the world and let the powers that be know there’s an actual Nazi in your midst. I’m sure we’d all be pleased to see him disappear.

He called himself that. He said he's a "black nazi" and talked about how we need slavery, he'd like to buy slaves, and he likes Hitler. Not my words, his.

Last edited:
We literally have someone who has called himself a nazi running for North Carolina governor. His name is Mark Robinson. It's not hyperbole.

The "vermin" line from trump is straight from hitler.

He called himself that. He said he's a "black nazi" and talked about how we need slavery, he'd like to buy slaves, and he likes Hitler. Not my words, his.
And there’s proof of this literal Nazi?

I mean, something that can be shared with the public?

Last edited:
I guess this didn't blow up outside the US?

I know the news is moving fast right now, but this one was a big story for a few days.
No, that wasn’t a thing in the wider world. So where were the shooters, looters and protestors?

If he’s really a Nazi, pervert and the rest that is claimed, just send one of the boys onto the roof when he makes a speech. Not like it hasn’t been tried before.

I regret to say I take no faith in what CNN report, whatever the case may be, given their track record for being so unbiased.

Did you know Hilary Clinton is a pedaphile? It’s true because I said it on the internet.

Using main stream media evidence against a population that don’t trust the main stream media is like offering babies broccoli for compliance.

Also, I'm not sure what this meant??
I think it was fairly self evident.

If drink is messing you up, lay off the drink.
If drugs are messing you up, lay off the drugs.
If junk food is messing you up, lay off the junk food.
If the unending torrent of bad news the algorithm feeding you is messing you up, lay off the algorithm.

___

@W3H5 would I be correct if I said you're on the beer at the moment?

I think it was fairly self evident.

If drink is messing you up, lay off the drink.
If drugs are messing you up, lay off the drugs.
If junk food is messing you up, lay off the junk food.
If the unending torrent of bad news the algorithm feeding you is messing you up, lay off the algorithm.

___

@W3H5 would I be correct if I said you're on the beer at the moment?
When am I not?

Quid pro quo?

No, that wasn’t a thing in the wider world. So where were the shooters, looters and protestors?

If he’s really a Nazi, pervert and the rest that is claimed, just send one of the boys onto the roof when he makes a speech. Not like it hasn’t been tried before.

I don't know if you're aware of this but two people have tried to kill Trump in the last few months. Robinson is expected to lose, so I'm not sure how many people are going to risk their lives to kill him. Trump has expressed much admiration for Robinson (admittedly, before the nazi comments surfaced).

I regret to say I take no faith in what CNN report, whatever the case may be, given their track record for being so unbiased.

CNN does have some bias, this isn't bias.

Did you know Hilary Clinton is a pedaphile? It’s true because I said it on the internet.

That's garbage. A second ago you tried to take me to task over using the word Nazi. Now you're conflating CNN with an internet wackjob saying Hillary is a pedo?

Using main stream media evidence against a population that don’t trust the main stream media is like offering babies broccoli for compliance.

The people you're talking about only believe one source. So unless you're that specific source you're out of luck.

For what it's worth, here's a little video of Mark Robinson not being a fascist at all.

This guy is right to call himself a nazi.

Last edited:
I don't know if you're aware of this but two people have tried to kill Trump in the last few months. Robinson is expected to lose, so I'm not sure how many people are going to risk their lives to kill him. Trump has expressed much admiration for Robinson (admittedly, before the nazi comments surfaced).

That's garbage. A second ago you tried to take me to task over using the word Nazi. Now you're conflating CNN with an internet wackjob saying Hillary is a pedo?

The people you're talking about only believe one source. So unless you're that specific source you're out of luck.

For what it's worth, here's a little video of Mark Robinson not being a fascist at all.

So he sounds like your typical Islamist in Britain.

Still wouldn’t call him a Nazi. Nut case, maybe. Hard core, for sure. Lock him up? Yeah, if necessary.

Nazi? Not really. There’s very few nazis left in the world, the fewer the better. Extreme ideology doesn’t automatically mean nazism. Doesn’t even mean he’s a facist. Maybe he has a few screws loose, but applying labels to fit with a certain narrative isn’t the way to go.

You want the guy recognised for what he is? Spread that video. People will see, and make up their own minds. But calling anyone a Nazi or facist is just a waste of time these days.

What is the option for people concerned about immigration and the state of their country?

Someone gets raped to death in my local park and I'm told to "lay off the algorithm"?

I'm not sure when I'm supposed to care anymore. I'm not sure who represents the centre or centre-right.

Last edited:
So he sounds like your typical Islamist in Britain.

Still wouldn’t call him a Nazi. Nut case, maybe. Hard core, for sure. Lock him up? Yeah, if necessary.

Nazi? Not really. There’s very few nazis left in the world, the fewer the better. Extreme ideology doesn’t automatically mean nazism. Doesn’t even mean he’s a facist. Maybe he has a few screws loose, but applying labels to fit with a certain narrative isn’t the way to go.

You want the guy recognised for what he is? Spread that video. People will see, and make up their own minds. But calling anyone a Nazi or facist is just a waste of time these days.

His words, not mine. He's the one who wanted people to know he's a Nazi. And given how much he likes to say that the right kind of people need to be killed or enslaved, the shoe fits.

My point with all of this is that he does not fear calling gay people "filth" and calling for the murder of whoever he thinks are people who "need killing". Granted, his Nazi posts were from the guise of anonymity, but it is notable that having said it is not preventing preventing him from running for governor.

You paint a picture where people are afraid to speak their mind. I'm telling you that in the US we have a candidate for governor who calls gay people "filth", who says some people need killing, who endorses slavery, and called himself a nazi. Does that seem like fear to you?

What is the option for people concerned about immigration and the state of their country?
I'm not sure what it's like where you live. But here, being concerned about immigration is mainstream. It's so mainstream, we had bipartisan legislation to curtail illegal immigration not that long ago (that got backed out on for political reasons). Do you know how hard it is to have bipartisan legislation in the US?

Your complaint doesn't seem to be about legal immigration anyway, it seems to be about crime. I'm not sure who is stopping you from complaining about crime.

When am I not?
Well, Cheers, I'm having a pint of Pinot myself.

people concerned about immigration and the state of their country?

Someone gets raped to death in my local park and I'm told to "lay off the algorithm"?

I'm not sure when I'm supposed to care anymore.

Can I just clarify, since you mentioned it first, do you see immigration as the cause of that crime?

I'm not sure what it's like where you live. But here, being concerned about immigration is mainstream. It's so mainstream, we had bipartisan legislation to curtail illegal immigration not that long ago (that got backed out on for political reasons). Do you know how hard it is to have bipartisan legislation in the US?
It is here now, though people still tend to brand them as more right leaning than they may be. The video I posted was of our then Prime Minister Gordon Brown.
Your complaint doesn't seem to be about legal immigration anyway, it seems to be about crime. I'm not sure who is stopping you from complaining about crime.
Well, Cheers, I'm having a pint of Pinot myself.

Can I just clarify, since you mentioned it first, do you see immigration as the cause of that crime?
Immigration could be a contributing factor. From the name, he is either an immigrant or descended from immigrants. It could be a failure to integrate (he was homeless) which may be due to a clash of cultures. It could be he was a high flyer who descended into living rough through circumstance. We should use it as a lesson rather than demonise people who are worried about the scale of immigration and what values those arriving hold.

If I were to do the same crime then I'd have no problem with people examining my case and questioning immigration policy and what it means for the future of the country (both my parents immigrated).

What exactly are we going to do when the next terrorist attack happens, for example?

Last edited:
Immigration could be a contributing factor. From the name, he is either an immigrant or descended from immigrants. It could be a failure to integrate (he was homeless) which may be due to a clash of cultures. It could be he was a high flyer who descended into living rough through circumstance. We should use it as a lesson rather than demonise people who are worried about the scale of immigration and what values those arriving hold.

If I were to do the same crime then I'd have no problem with people examining my case and questioning immigration policy and what it means for the future of the country (both my parents immigrated).

What exactly are we going to do when the next terrorist attack happens, for example?
I don't understand what you're saying really. Are you saying that immigrants are confused about the law, or what the law allows? Because the example crimes you're giving don't seem to fit with that. Maybe you're saying that immigrants bring with them a genetic predisposition to crime? That of course doesn't make sense either.

Why link crime with immigration?

I don't understand what you're saying really. Are you saying that immigrants are confused about the law, or what the law allows? Because the example crimes you're giving don't seem to fit with that. Maybe you're saying that immigrants bring with them a genetic predisposition to crime? That of course doesn't make sense either.

Why link crime with immigration?
People are looking at what Sweden and Germany did and are saying, no thanks. With Sweden at least, it's even spilling into neighboring countries:

People are looking at what Sweden and Germany did and are saying, no thanks. With Sweden at least, it's even spilling into neighboring countries:

I'm really not following. I looked at the article and didn't see anything about immigration, granted I didn't read it super closely.

You're worried that people coming from Sweden are going to be gang members? I'm kidding, but I need you to do a better job of walking me through your thought process. Also, we should probably take this back to the opinions forum at some point.

Back