The Funny Screenshot Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter GranTurismo916
  • 6,669 comments
  • 667,936 views

Clayman is where it's at. I've been hearing their new stuff on Liquid Metal whenever I'm driving, including this one today. It just isn't the same. I do enjoy the double bass drumming, though. I would love to them to play some of their old stuff like what you posted. Unfortunately, it's rare that they do.
 
Clayman is where it's at. I've been hearing their new stuff on Liquid Metal whenever I'm driving, including this one today. It just isn't the same. I do enjoy the double bass drumming, though. I would love to them to play some of their old stuff like what you posted. Unfortunately, it's rare that they do.

Concur, but I have also enjoyed some of the new stuff including the I, The Mask album. It's not the same, but they did alright.
 
At least it's not being used to store top secret documents:

IMG_20230711_144355.jpg
 
Last edited:
I'm not sure that bed can fit an adult.
 
Really not keen on the idea of having a bed two steps away from the toilet.
 
Really not keen on the idea of having a bed two steps away from the toilet.
You have to walk around the glass partition so it's at least 3 steps away.
 
TB
You have to walk around the glass partition so it's at least 3 steps away.
...Somehow, I didn't even see that the first time I saw the image. Not sure that makes it any better :lol:
 
TB
You have to walk around the glass partition so it's at least 3 steps away.
Also means you still have to get out of bed to pee. What's the point?
 
Just curve your pee around the glass, silly goose.
 
Nobody seems to like modern day Simpsons, nor do they know anyone who watches it, yet it keeps getting renewed and just will not die.
 
Nobody seems to like modern day Simpsons, nor do they know anyone who watches it, yet it keeps getting renewed and just will not die.
"Who knows what adventures they'll have between now and the time the show becomes unprofitable?"

Troy McClure said this in 1995.
 
I miss Troy.

Edit.

And Lionel of course.
 
Last edited:
"Who knows what adventures they'll have between now and the time the show becomes unprofitable?"

Troy McClure said this in 1995.

Behind The Laughter is the final episode as far as I’m concerned. Everything else after is just a fever dream.
 
Behind The Laughter is the final episode as far as I’m concerned. Everything else after is just a fever dream.
The BBC stopped airing the show at exactly the right time. Maybe they had inside information on what the show would become as I'm sure they have a few Stonecutters on their board. 😱
 
Last edited:
1691194494442.png


Found the AC repair man!

- - - - -

KuRRTD3.jpeg
 
At least Disney's cash cows are actually stories. Hasbro are just milking it and plebs lap it up.
 
If it wasn't for the French, he'd still be English.
 
Back