The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,807 comments
Everyone I know who has seen AOT has told me that if I want to watch the series then I should wait for the movie that's supposedly coming out soon.

Is it really that much of a cliffhanger?

Welp, I'll rewatch Neon Genesis next week.

Last edited:
-> I'll just leave this here:

11330003_381624692028830_1915286018695184122_n.jpg

=========

-> I have a question, is Mahoromatic more of a GAINAX production or TGAT's favorite SHAFT production?

mahoromatic-402-wall960.jpg

229798.jpg

t76bba5_animu.ru-mahoromatic-1024x768-wallpaper-.jpg

:confused:

I'm pretty sure 99.9% of TGAT doesn't even know about this show.

Also, everyone has talent to some extent. It's a matter of whether or not you can discover what it is and whether you are willing to push yourself to maximize it.

Also, Ace of Diamond is good. :P

I do! Just didn't think it would be a good show so I never watched it... so I guess it is worth the time? :P

We are talking about Mahoromatic right?

Wowzers, I actually recognize the chick in Cano's avatar for once. Saying that, I completely didn't expect he'd use a chick from such a meh anime, running low are we? :P

-> Oh well, this Mahoro discussion went into this:

11053931_381622525362380_8491770749488608697_n.jpg

^ TGAT going...

11219669_794620863979197_269271163072122227_n.jpg

:boggled:

Well, that's what you get for bringing forth a show that "99.99% of TGAT doesn't know" (quoting @AOS-), and that also apparently isn't that good (according to Cano the anime reviewer). On the plus side, despite Cano's comprehensive review, it can't be worse than Mars of Destruction, so there's that to consider.

Also, if you really want to troll someone who hasn't watched anime with a bad show, maybe Mars of Destruction is th perfect show. It sure would be the anime equivalent of giving someone a copy of Bad Rats...:lol:

I'm pretty sure 99.9% of TGAT doesn't even know about this show.

Whoa, flashback. PSM* once had half a page dedicated to new anime DVD releases each month. This being the only series I remember seeing in any of those issues. I think it got something like 79/100? The scores often seemed a little too generous.

*Long before it became the UK's official PlayStation mag.

Anyone noted similarities between Matrix and Ghost in The Shell? Watched halfway of the two yesterday, and I think the two are somewhat "connected"".

I know what's going to be popular this year at Anime Expo...
13498_1007291775971140_3922032075854259826_n.jpg

Hestia has managed to be far more popular than the show she is a part of, so much that she might as well have her own spin-off show now... Who would've thought, eh?

Also, nifty avatar you got there, Hein.

Hestia has managed to be far more popular than the show she is a part of, so much that she might as well have her own spin-off show now... Who would've thought, eh?

Also, nifty avatar you got there, Hein.

She's the seasonal waifu, like Chaika was last year. No one will remember her next season.

She's the seasonal waifu, like Chaika was last year. No one will remember her next season.

And who do you think will set the pace for next season? What mysterious tendencies will people follow next year?

Not that I care much anyways, but I'll bet that it'll one heck of a betting game... :lol:

Roland-chan is a distant relative of Jackie Chan. Possibly.

That's... not the answer I was expecting.

In a different joke, maybe it'll be one of those boys from a show's trailer that I saw on Crunchyroll while I was taking a gander at the first episode of Nobunagun (don't jump on me, I was only curious about that show). It was a real WTF moment; apparently it's a magical girl boy show, with transformations and everything... God dang it, Japan.

-> ...
Well, that's what you get for bringing forth a show that "99.99% of TGAT doesn't know" (quoting @AOS-), and that also apparently isn't that good (according to Cano the anime reviewer).
^ Ok, I'll shut up for now...

corner.jpg

+Lurk Mode ON+
(only in TGAT)

Latest Posts

Back