The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry , actually yes , but I already got one gift today , it would be very greedy .

Sorry maybe someone else wants it đź‘Ť

Anyone want a premium car? Feel like giving again. Only going to be on
GT5 for another 5 mins, so if anyone wants anything then you have 5 mins.

EDIT: ok nobody's interested, what about a integra type R DC5 RM in GTP Polarised 010-P? 3 minutes to reply.

2 minutes

1 minute

Less than 30 seconds now guys come on! It's free anyone can have it!

Wow! I'm amazed. I'm probably the 3rd person to offer stuff tonight and nobody's taking it!

Well going offline now, I'll be on tomorow offering more goodies! Last chance for the integra

Last edited:

EDIT: ok nobody's interested, what about a integra type R DC5 RM in GTP Polarised 010-P? 3 minutes to reply.

2 minutes

1 minute

Wow! I'm amazed. I'm probably the 3rd person to offer stuff tonight and nobody's taking it!

No, everyone is trolling Cleverbot.
:sly:

That's the best thing ever!

It always tells the truth, as well.

jfck2ZLsOXoSA.jpg

nealcropper

2 minutes

1 minute

Well going offline now, I'll be on tomorow offering more goodies! Last chance for the integra

Still a chance?

To celebrate...giving away 1 Gold Chrome, 1 Silver Chrome, 1 Hibiscus Red Pearl, 1 Lagunaseca Blue, 1 paint of your choice, 1 Glitch Suit and 1 Jeff Gordon outfit.

The conditions...be of good trading character (judge's (my) decision will be final, no correspondence will be entered into).

.......you must be a lover of FINE (no, not ****ing coffee chain) coffee (I will know if you're lying).

.......you must pass on the spirit of sharing or be damned to driving Tsukuba in a Subaru 360 '58 forever.

Good luck.

This offer still open, closes at next reset to accomodate my own paint deliveries.

ATTENTION: I'm giving 1 car out today to anyone who didn't beg here. Offer stands for 10 mins n

If no one else doesn't grab that I would like any car what is good on Eiger DT :)
With your tune đź‘Ť

JK83
If no one else doesn't grab that I would like any car what is good on Eiger DT :)
With your tune đź‘Ť

Which place are you? I'm 145th. Not a very good tune. Wil improve and send it over.

Don't know, not on my ps3 at the moment and I won't be for the rest of the night probably, but if us want a car then I will send tomorrow. What you need?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back