The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's his name never sent me an FR, so first to respond gets a Demon vette SEND ME AN FR or I will move on. Would help if you could send it within the hour. :)

What would you like

I would like any 0/0/0 RUF, any 0/0/0 TVR that is not the Cerbera Speed 12 or 6, or Griffith, a 0/0/0 Stratos in Blu, any 0/0/0 Spoons or [any] other Tuners, or a 0/0/0 GT2000.
Thanks! :gtpflag:

I would like any 0/0/0 RUF, any 0/0/0 TVR that is not the Cerbera Speed 12 or 6, or Griffith, a 0/0/0 Stratos in Blu, any 0/0/0 Spoons or [any] other Tuners, or a 0/0/0 GT2000.
Thanks! :gtpflag:

Thanks for the info....i can help with one of these for sure. but i have decided to send you a fr so please accept quick mate :)

Awesome! Should be on momentarily.

TVR T350 C ,03 crystal topaz pealescent sent mate.

I also noticed your watermelon link in ch1potles thread.....some very nice pictures in there sir.in particular the citroen gt and the toyota ft 86 i think. very impressive :)

TVR T350 C ,03 crystal topaz pealescent sent mate.

I also noticed your watermelon link in ch1potles thread.....some very nice pictures in there sir.in particular the citroen gt and the toyota ft 86 i think. very impressive :)

Thanks and thanks more!

Spreadsheet updated with 7 cars today, everyone!

I'm booked with cars for 5 days, but I am offering one person 1 car from my collection, and 5 paints. Can send paints today, but whoever wants the car must wait.

And don't take it personally if I delete you from my PSN contact, I just go through trading buddies like water ;).

Dooblewasur
Thanks and thanks more!

Spreadsheet updated with 7 cars today, everyone!

I'm booked with cars for 5 days, but I am offering one person 1 car from my collection, and 5 paints. Can send paints today, but whoever wants the car must wait.

And don't take it personally if I delete you from my PSN contact, I just go through trading buddies like water ;).

On offer: birthday-pack

5x glitch helmet ( horizon 00 )
5x glitch suit ( double stripe 00 )
5x Jeff Gordon gear
5x tuning parts of choice
5x gold chromes
5x MC
2x #112 horn

Greets!

PS: before asking why it's called birthday-pack, I know it had nothing to do with birthday tickets it's just because tomorrow is my birthday.
:D

I'm interested in

________________________________________ ____________________

5x Jeff Gordon gear
5x gold chromes
5x MC
2x #112 horn

Greets!

PS: before asking why it's called birthday-pack, I know it had nothing to do with birthday tickets it's just because tomorrow is my birthday.

Happy Birthday!! And are you interested in something from me?

Dooblewasur
I'm offering both. What'chya want?
And do you want 'em sent to ikke_whatevergoeshere?

Did you? If you could please sent some mattes to Ikke_rulez16 :D
Preferable matte orange, red, white, brown and green, but please feel free to give random

Greets!

Spoolintwins
Yes send me a friend request to Spoolintwins and I'll send it when I'm on in a bit

I can't get on until about 9-10 am uk time tomorrow, i'll send the request then if that's fine with you?

5x Jeff Gordon gear
5x gold chromes
5x MC
2x #112 horn

Greets!

PS: before asking why it's called birthday-pack, I know it has nothing to do with birthday tickets, it's just because tomorrow is my birthday.

Jonasrulez

5x Jeff Gordon gear
5x gold chromes
5x MC
2x #112 horn

Greets!

PS: before asking why it's called birthday-pack, I know it has nothing to do with birthday tickets, it's just because tomorrow is my birthday.

I'd like to claim it if no one else has!

Free Chevrolet Camaro SS '00 0/0/0; Light Pewter Mettalic colour available. PM if interested. SOLD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back