The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
WillItBlend
I am really sorry! I misunderstood totally. Is there any way to delete a post?

No just edit it to something like: 'nevermind!

Free DLC painted TVR Speed 12 ( 1/0/0 ) in Polarised 7 paint with Polarised 10 wheels. This car will be sent after reset and before the next reset. But I cannot be more specific with the time.

Free DLC painted TVR Speed 12 ( 1/0/0 ) in Polarised 7 paint with Polarised 10 wheels. This car will be sent after reset and before the next reset. But I cannot be more specific with the time.

With such a timeframe, I CANNOT accept!
Maybe somebody else :D

Milldrum

Outeke
With such a timeframe, I CANNOT accept!
Maybe somebody else :D

Yes, with timelines that tight, how can anyone commit to a free car? :lol:

@ JK83 - WOW! That's great stuff, thanks again.

@Milldrum - If i may, can i take that TVR off your hands? Cheers!

ZuluWraith
Hi, i'm looking for Highland Green Mica paint if anyone has some, let me know what you'd like in return. Thanks

*Taken from the paint trading thread. :)

ZuluWraith
@Milldrum - If i may, can i take that TVR off your hands? Cheers!

Please send me a FR and I will try to fill both your requests. :D

Why you may ask! Because that's how we roll in 'The Giveaway Thread' and at :gtpflag:

*Taken from the paint trading thread. :)

Please send me a FR and I will try to fill both your requests. :D

Why you may ask! Because that's how we roll in 'The Giveaway Thread' and at :gtpflag:

The level of generosity & willingness to help shown on this site is truly humbling, i'd like to thank everyone involved.👍

@Milldrum - I'd like that very much, thanks for your kindness! FR sent.

What about I give you a full set of gear?

Then a day later a full helmet set?

Why you may ask......blah blah show the flag! :gtpflag:

That sounds great! Thanks a lot. Haha, I got GT5 like 1 month after release, and not until now I discover GTPlanet! It's amazing seeing how many generous and nice people there is here :)!

ZuluWraith
The level of generosity & willingness to help shown on this site is truly humbling, i'd like to thank everyone involved.👍

@Milldrum - I'd like that very much, thanks for your kindness! FR sent.

WillItBlend
That sounds great! Thanks a lot. Haha, I got GT5 like 1 month after release, and not until now I discover GTPlanet! It's amazing seeing how many generous and nice people there is here :)!

Just remember to share the spirit of giving. Good night everyone. I need my beauty sleep before the next Seasonals. We have had FF, FR, now it's time for RR. ;)

Hey guys, I really love paints and customizing my cars, but how do you know if a paint is special/rare? Thanks!

Ruf Yellow Bird in reverse Gear is considered RF :lol:

Eeerrmm how?

Ruf Yellow Bird is Rear-engine and rear-wheel drive and if you drive that car backwards (ofcourse it doesn't change anything) but I see your point..
Then it's FF

Engine doesn't change place anyway...;)

Eeerrmm how?

Ruf Yellow Bird is Rear-engine and rear-wheel drive and if you drive that car backwards (ofcourse it doesn't change anything) but I see your point..
Then it's FF

Engine doesn't change place anyway...;)

FR cars ! :dopey:

Since I'm allowed to ask, can I have these items please :)

Jeff Gordon Suit
XJR-9 Jaguar Paint
Horn #112 (tank horn)

PSN: Mignun

Last edited:
My turn to give back to the community... Send a FR to Henso32, put XJR-9 in the subject, and I'll send it all shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back