The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
gazelle68
Sure mate send me a fr please and i will send some time before reset. what paints are you after 👍

I live in Canada so... When's the reset time where you live?

Uk time so my reset at midnight gmt...i think you might be 7pm est not sure. in any case we have 12 hours left but my ps3 times are limited today so send fr asap please i will send when i can 👍

gazelle68
Uk time so my reset at midnight gmt...i think you might be 7pm est not sure. in any case we have 12 hours left but my ps3 times are limited today so send fr asap please i will send when i can 👍

Ok. I can only send in an hour or 2. Hope that's alright.

P.S. yes my reset is 7:00

EDIT: Oh ya! Forgot to tell you the paints. Can I just take any 5 random rare paints? That would be great.

Ok. I can only send in an hour or 2. Hope that's alright.

P.S. yes my reset is 7:00

EDIT: Oh ya! Forgot to tell you the paints. Can I just take any 5 random rare paints? That would be great.

Its all good friend i will be back on this evening so 1-2 hours is fine and leave paints to me
👍

gazelle68
Its all good friend i will be back on this evening so 1-2 hours is fine and leave paints to me
👍

Ok are you looking for anything in particular right now? Because I might have it. Though I do not have DLC

Outeke
The bone is broken, hope that is not a problem? The hospital didn't allow me to use the almighty restoration ticket :(

Haha ok no problem :P

Wait... Does the bone refer to anything?? Sorry I'm new to this thread.

I'm not after the Jag, thanks for the offer :P

I fell from the stairs this morning, holding my laptop in 2 hands.....
Just got back home... 👍

Outeke

Just got back home... 👍

Oooh that sucks

Outeke

Just got back home... 👍

Ouch you alright? Hows the laptop?
I dropped my MBP down a flight of stairs and all that happened was a little scratch on the bottom

Yeah laptop is fine, it is just me that need to take it easy.
And the ps3 is a full stairs away from me..so unfortunately no play for me some days.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back