The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Outeke
Don't feel sorry mate, werty confused me with that it was in the wrong thread.
You are free to spread goodies as much as you want. We really appreciate it!

I bet somebody will be very happy to get their hands finally on a level 24 ticket.

Oh and we should ban werty....👍

Thanks
Haha ban werty lol I wouldn't do that he loves GT planet never off it :) :)

Laptop didn't fell, but I need to go to the hospital in 40 minutes...

Hope all gets better soon....

:eek: ... sounds serious. I remember my ribs contusion last year from a go-kart event. Get well soon, my orange friend!!!

:eek: ... sounds serious. I remember my ribs contusion last year from a go-kart event. Get well soon, my orange friend!!!

Yeah, not sure if it is worse, I have to walk 4 weeks with a red foot :D
I think concussion's are more painfull (longer) then bones that broke...

We'll see.

Good morning everybody,

Free goodies day, come, ask and receive.

Refusing people who don't need any freebies!

I am new to GT5. I'm only level 9 A Spec and will do B Spec when I finish A Spec. I would like a X2010 ticket please. Could I also have some Gold Chrome paint for the X2010's wheels? Someone asked me to send them a friend request but I couldn't find them on Facebook. I don't have the Internet yet, do I need it? My copy of GT5 doesn't have helmets and suits, how do I turn that on? Can I send you my replay from my first race to put on YouTube? I didn't win but I only spun out 3 times. Is it true that you can add stickers to your cars because I want to add one to the car I have to make it look like a race car. I can't make my car a race car. It must only work for Ferarri's. I need to buy another car so I can change cars. Why can't I take cars that don't use premium unleaded for photos?

Anyway, if you could email me the X2010 ticket and the Gold Chrome paint, I will give you a #1 Ford Museum Card, once I work out how to print it. :)

i am new to gt5. I'm only level 9 a spec and will do b spec when i finish a spec. I would like a x2010 ticket please. Could i also have some gold chrome paint for the x2010's wheels? Someone asked me to send them a friend request but i couldn't find them on facebook. I don't have the internet yet, do i need it? My copy of gt5 doesn't have helmets and suits, how do i turn that on? Can i send you my replay from my first race to put on youtube? I didn't win but i only spun out 3 times. Is it true that you can add stickers to your cars because i want to add one to the car i have to make it look like a race car. I can't make my car a race car. It must only work for ferarri's. I need to buy another car so i can change cars. Why can't i take cars that don't use premium unleaded for photos?

Anyway, if you could email me the x2010 ticket and the gold chrome paint, i will give you a #1 ford museum card, once i work out how to print it. :)

hahahaha

I am new to GT5. I'm only level 9 A Spec and will do B Spec when I finish A Spec. I would like a X2010 ticket please. Could I also have some Gold Chrome paint for the X2010's wheels? Someone asked me to send them a friend request but I couldn't find them on Facebook. I don't have the Internet yet, do I need it? My copy of GT5 doesn't have helmets and suits, how do I turn that on? Can I send you my replay from my first race to put on YouTube? I didn't win but I only spun out 3 times. Is it true that you can add stickers to your cars because I want to add one to the car I have to make it look like a race car. I can't make my car a race car. It must only work for Ferarri's. I need to buy another car so I can change cars. Why can't I take cars that don't use premium unleaded for photos?

Anyway, if you could email me the X2010 ticket and the Gold Chrome paint, I will give you a #1 Ford Museum Card, once I work out how to print it. :)

Hi,

Welcome to GTPlanet, hope you enjoy GT5?!
Unfortunately the X2010 is not sendable. But I will demontage it and send it in pieces. So the value stays below 1 million.
I cannot help you with your other requests, sorry..

Best regards,

Outeke :D

ps. Please take a photo from all your cars and post them in the photo forum!

Thinking of your requests and comments I remember my sticker collection from the early 80ies. I can send them via fax to you.
Most of your mentioned issues will be fixed in GT6. My advice: quit GT5 and wait for GT6 as it will be launched this year maybe...

Outeke
Hi,

Welcome to GTPlanet, hope you enjoy GT5?

Best regards,

Outeke :D

ps. Please take a photo from all your cars and post them in the photo forum!

I only have 1 car that I bought from the Used Car Dealership. My mum said I can use her USB Internet in a minute. She has 200MB's/month so I should have enough to go online. :)

I only have the 1 car so I have only taken 75 photos. I will add them.

(photo1)
(photo2)
(photo3)
This one is my favourite, you can see the other cars lapping me as I drive through the sand.
(photo4)

My mum said that I need to go into the other room for a minute. When I went online, the PS3 asked me to update. I hope nothing else needs updating as I don't have enough Internet download things.

Edit: Can you tell me how to put a picture on? My photos didn't work. :(

I might have to take the photos of the cars on my mobile. Can you post your Mobile number for me to SMS them to you?

I only have 1 car that I bought from the Used Car Dealership. My mum said I can use her USB Internet in a minute. She has 200MB's/month so I should have enough to go online. :)

I only have the 1 car so I have only taken 75 photos. I will add them.

(photo1)
(photo2)
(photo3)
This one is my favourite, you can see the other cars lapping me as I drive through the sand.
(photo4)

My mum said that I need to go into the other room for a minute. When I went online, the PS3 asked me to update. I hope nothing else needs updating as I don't have enough Internet download things.

Edit: Can you tell me how to put a picture on? My photos didn't work. :(

I might have to take the photos of the cars on my mobile. Can you post your Mobile number for me to SMS them to you?

+31 (0) 6-callmenow

I gave myself away when I didn't double/triple post. I wrote "edit" like an experienced fool. :dunce:

Goodnight all. Talk soon. And sorry for calling you a monkey Mon. :scared:

He is kidding you.

It`s +31 (0) 6-callhimnow

By the way - I am offering a ticket. :lol:

OK, since it is out in the open...

My name is Piet Paulusma
My mobile is writen above...
I'm famous on Dutch TV...

So..finally...no more secrets.

I gave myself away when I didn't double/triple post. I wrote "edit" like an experienced fool. :dunce:

Good night mate, we didnt even see the EDIT....but good your busted 👍

Good night mate, we didnt even see the EDIT....but good your busted 👍

Hope you have an inspiration while you`re sleeping, mate. :indiff:
(Song of the minute: Rey, Lana del: Video Games)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back