The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy,Leader.:)

Greetings my friend!

Good Morn-ning mis-ter Outeke

I see you had lots of fun in here recently!

Some entered the circle of trust...others got out (Meet the fockers) :)

images

Outeke
Greetings my friend!

Some entered the circle of trust...others got out (Meet the fockers) :)

It was definitely an interesting read ... Made my bus journey entertaining :)

Unfortunately, I think it will be a cyclic problem.

New people appear, we all jump on them because they are new, they get loaded with gifts, they like it, they keep replying to giveaways until we step in.

The next new person appears...

Won't apply to everybody, but my guess it will apply to most.

That fair use statement is definitely a great idea, and can even be backed up with - just because it is offered, doesn't mean it should be taken!

👍

Edit: paints or gear available for anybody I haven't given too :)

GEAR on offer, Sorry it can not be more but my items are accounted for sending elsewhere.:D
If you could be a little specific than just asking for ramdon that would help.👍
This offer go,s out to anyone who not had a free gift in the pass day or two, who has less then 1000 post but more than 1, Who seems a deserving course, and who needs them the most. Some one who I consider is not greedy. :sneaky:
Since they take a while to send even if its just a box full, If your around when its full then you can have another gift box full.:D
So by my reckoning thats an 100 on offer. :sly:
Bye for now.:)

Last edited:
Guys I made this, didn't see anyones saying they were going to make one so I did, Criticize, Talk about what it should be ADDED or REMOVED.. We need to make this Fair use statement. Community should all pinch in.

If its Good tell me!
:dopey: 👍

• User may NOT, in no circumtances beg for an Item in a giveaway Thread, as it is stated.
  • Maximum of RECEIVING 1 GIVEAWAY Each day. No matter the Post quantity or lenght of membership in GTPlanet.net
  • New user may NOT take more than 1 Giveaway. Everybody applies to the Receiving rule.
  • TAKE AND DON'T COMPLAIN! It's a giveaway not your Birthday.
  • Say THANK YOU to the Gifter. Make the person giving feel appreciated.
  • IF you take more than 1 Giveaway a day YOU WILL BE EXCLUDED FROM GIVEAWAY THREAD.
  • You may receive more Gifts offered OUT of the giveaway thread.
  • Must add the gifter and not make the gifter add you. Don't be Lazy and do something too.
  • Don't take something you ALREADY have. Give chances to who doesn't.
  • Just because it is offered, doesn't mean it should be taken! -GTCam

Guys I made this, didn't see anyones saying they were going to make one so I did, Criticize, Talk about what it should be ADDED or REMOVED.. We need to make this Fair use statement. Community should all pinch in.

If its Good tell me!
:dopey: 👍

• User may NOT, in no circumtances beg for an Item in a giveaway Thread, as it is stated.
  • Maximum of RECEIVING 1 GIVEAWAY Each day. No matter the Post quantity or lenght of membership in GTPlanet.net
  • New user may NOT take more than 1 Giveaway. Everybody applies to the Receiving rule.
  • TAKE AND DON'T COMPLAIN! It's a giveaway not your Birthday.
  • Say THANK YOU to the Gifter. Make the person giving feel appreciated.
  • IF you take more than 1 Giveaway a day YOU WILL BE EXCLUDED FROM GIVEAWAY THREAD.
  • You may receive more Gifts offered OUT of the giveaway thread.
  • Must add the gifter and not make the gifter add you. Don't be Lazy and do something too.
  • Don't take something you ALREADY have. Give chances to who doesn't.
  • Just because it is offered, doesn't mean it should be taken! -GTCam

Big thumbs from me.:D Plus I posted early on it since I just posted and was here when mine was being checked for any corrections I needed to make.:sly:

Big thumbs from me.:D Plus I posted early on it since I just posted and was here when mine was being checked for any corrections I needed to make.:sly:

Oh I'm sorry if you had made one. I probably didn't see it! But well it can be combined as one.
Thanks for the 👍

Oh I'm sorry if you had made one. I probably didn't see it! But well it can be combined as one.
Thanks for the 👍

No mate mine was just thrown together to try help but yours is definately more to the point.:D
That in my opinion is kind of whats needed it sets guidelines for all gifters and receivers.👍 And leaves no gray areas for people to exploit.
Plus it also helps the gifter instead of them trying to put a rule into there givaway in the hope that it finds it way to some one who has not really received much.
Chat soon bye for now.:)

EDIT: No what I meant was I replied to your ideas (Post) early as I was in thread at that moment in time.:D

No mate mine was just thrown together to try help but yours is definately more to the point.:D
That in my opinion is kind of whats needed it sets guidelines for all gifters and receivers.👍 And leaves no gray areas for people to exploit.
Plus it also helps the gifter instead of them trying to put a rule into there givaway in the hope that it finds it way to some one who has not really received much.
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Gotcha!! Haha Well thanks. Just trying to help out. I've seen a lot of misunderstanding in the giveaway thread. Little organization should be flawless.

:cheers: :dopey:

Hi AznParisLovee,

Thanks for your rules of engagement 👍

Only disadvantage about strict rules is that we cannot apply them with actual punishment.
A good example, the "you wil be excluded from giveaway thread"..how did you think about implementing that?
These rules give a responsebility to the receiver, but who will police the rules?
We already figured out that they don't seemed to be worried about others complaining about their greed..

Most of the suggestions would be categorised as "common sense" but unfortunately not everybody thinks the same :(

Many of us see regularly what's happening in this thread, but to keep a blocknote and pen next to the laptop to mark them down.....(greedy people)...not really.

I will alter the OP later today, with parts from Chris and you..and see what can come out of it 👍

Cheers and thanks everybody for their input, much appreciated 👍

Gotcha!! Haha Well thanks. Just trying to help out. I've seen a lot of misunderstanding in the giveaway thread. Little organization should be flawless.

:cheers: :dopey:

Thats why I gave Big thumbs up, Anything that helps in stopping the grab every item merchants will definately help the thread and help those who have not got much from it because they never get a chance to get the offers, IMHO is a good thing.👍
Should slow down the ME ME ME people who want everything.:sly:
Chat soon bye for now mate.:)

Hi AznParisLovee,

Thanks for your rules of engagement 👍

Only disadvantage about strict rules is that we cannot apply them with actual punishment.
A good example, the "you wil be excluded from giveaway thread"..how did you think about implementing that?
These rules give a responsebility to the receiver, but who will police the rules?
We already figured out that they don't seemed to be worried about others complaining about their greed..

Most of the suggestions would be categorised as "common sense" but unfortunately not everybody thinks the same :(

Many of us see regularly what's happening in this thread, but to keep a blocknote and pen next to the laptop to mark them down.....(greedy people)...not really.

I will alter the OP later today, with parts from Chris and you..and see what can come out of it 👍

Cheers and thanks everybody for their input, much appreciated 👍

Yes, I know where you coming from and I agree. But its nice to make people face the real world and show that there are rules and restrictions.
And Alrighty, I'll support it 100% Once you Update it. I think it'll bring a whole lot more sense to the thread.

:cheers: 👍

Thats why I gave Big thumbs up, Anything that helps in stopping the grab every item merchants will definately help the thread and help those who have not got much from it because they never get a chance to get the offers, IMHO is a good thing.👍
Should slow down the ME ME ME people who want everything.:sly:
Chat soon bye for now mate.:)

I agree also Chris. it should stop people who over claim the giveaways. Sometimes newbies can't even get a gear because someone whos received 100's giveaway already claimed it. Right on Bud. 👍

:cheers:

I think that dooblewasur was onto something increasing the traffic to this thread, if we had more newcomers taking stuff then there is less chance of certain people taking everything.

I think that dooblewasur was onto something increasing the traffic to this thread, if we had more newcomers taking stuff then there is less chance of certain people taking everything.

Yes but it also bears the fact that if newbies do come in they get looked over by the greedy one,s has them people (Grabbers) just jump in so fast that any new people who deserve don,t get a chance to get something.:D

That is another point which can drive away gifters too, Because they get sick of gifting to the same person or persons who seem to grab alot of the stuff on offer.
Thats why many have now started to edit there posts in a way to try avoid the greedy ones.:sly:
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

Last edited:
Yes but it also bears the fact that if newbies do come in they get looked over by the greedy one,s has them people (Grabbers) just jump in so fast that any new people who deserve don,t get a chance to get something.:D

That is another point which can drive away gifters too, Because they get sick of gifting to the same person or persons who seem to grab alot of the stuff on offer.
Thats why many have now started to edit there posts in a way to try avoid the greedy ones.:sly:
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

+9173174213 👍

Good morning everyone :)

Freebies available today...

Newbies first served 👍

It is exactly the problem of who has the most spare time, to hang on GTP, to score the gifts.

No nealcropper, names are not spread, but anybody visiting this thread often enough, would see names popping by all the time..

/* ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- */

Today I will give away a replica of somebodies choice in here...
I do add a little rule to it, as I haven't changed the OP yet haha :scared:

Rule..#1
You have to have interest in building your own replicas but yet not started.
Rule..#2
You have to qualify yourself as a generous guy/girl :lol: :lol:
Rule..#3
No rule there now....

Cheers 👍

PS. Most tradeable replicas from my signature are available.
I just don't give away replicas that currently have a trade-thread in the marketplace..

Somebody in for a car?the first that reply the car that he wants.(if i got it) can have it:-)

Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70, please :)

Please read the discussion from yesterday and today.

Write down your current give/receive balance and be ashamed 👍

EDIT:
I did it partially for you, PM sent

Outeke
It is exactly the problem of who has the most spare time, to hang on GTP, to score the gifts.

No nealcropper, names are not spread, but anybody visiting this thread often enough, would see names popping by all the time..

/* ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- */

Today I will give away a replica of somebodies choice in here...
I do add a little rule to it, as I haven't changed the OP yet haha :scared:

Rule..#1
You have to have interest in building your own replicas but yet not started.
Rule..#2
You have to qualify yourself as a generous guy/girl :lol: :lol:
Rule..#3
No rule there now....

Cheers 👍

PS. Most tradeable replicas from my signature are available.
I just don't give away replicas that currently have a trade-thread in the marketplace..

No you misunderstand me, I didn't want the names to be spread, I was just going to say if we know who they are then don't gift them anything. That's all pal! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back