The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ignore my post about vanish-_-14 because i have just checked his last sign in date and it was a week ago! He mustn't need the stuff! Lol

I forgot to refresh the browser when I saw this:

i have a silver chrome ferrari 458 itallia to give away to the lucky person who can post the youtube clip of what happened to the mercedes clk gtr lm following the toyota gt-one at le mans 97.

your time starts now!!! :)

Oh BTW, forgot to mention this, if anyone needs the GTA cars for the seasonals, then I will have them on share as and when I receive them, all the ones that have come out up to now I have on share also, hope this helps somebody out.

Level 21 ticket is up for grabs as long as you can FR me in the next 2 hours...

I'd like to create an ¡!AWKWARD SOCIAL SITUATION!¡ and accept...if everyone else doesn't mind...

I'll offer a ticket I have of your choice (Any rally tix, Lv. 16, 98, 67) to someone else to keep things going...and here's something I was just thinking over:

If we need to be less inclined to me-me-me-me, then we need others (obviously non regulars) to take stuff...but I've found that the non-regs here just ask for anything...so somebody says "...OP..." and they do not ask for anything else...
When I see the title, I see
The Giveaway Thread
...and think
FREE STUFF!!
So how do we get more people to read the OP first, and get more traffic?

Sorry GTP - at work and YouTube is blocked... that was just a memory thing there. Besides, I am sure you can find a more worthy candidate to give a slick chrome ride to besides me! 👍

s0ul_chicken
Sorry GTP - at work and YouTube is blocked... that was just a memory thing there. Besides, I am sure you can find a more worthy candidate to give a slick chrome ride to besides me! 👍

Proxy???

If we need to be less inclined to me-me-me-me, then we need others (obviously non regulars) to take stuff...but I've found that the non-regs here just ask for anything...so somebody says "...OP..." and they do not ask for anything else...
When I see the title, I see The Giveaway Thread...and think [/FONT] So how do we get more people to read the OP first, and get more traffic?
This is tricky, there is always sigs though.

Dooblewasur
I'd like to create an ¡!AWKWARD SOCIAL SITUATION!¡ and accept...if everyone else doesn't mind...

I'll offer a ticket I have of your choice (Any rally tix, Lv. 16, 98, 67) to someone else to keep things going...and here's something I was just thinking over:

When I see the title, I see The Giveaway Thread...and think

THANK YOU!!! I will send the ticket your way as soon as this RR is over, that contains YOUR Bob's! Lol.

THANK YOU!!! I will send the ticket your way as soon as this RR is over, that contains YOUR Bob's! Lol.

Thanks! Anyone want to be horrible and take my ticket?

And I can't get to the Bobs for a while because my 200 bonus isn't around...

I've only been on gtp for about 45 days. I received mattes and Chromes from this thread and some other great items, mostly from s0ul_chicken and several others.

Now I only give away in this thread and trade a little, but it's sometimes a "send me whatever you want in return, your choice". I traded a Level 23 ticket for a Used Car once. No problem though. If I want a 2,000,000 car, I race a seasonal twice and buy it.

It's not that hard to do in my opinion. The amount of generosity I experienced from people here, who genuinely enjoy enhancing others' enjoyment of an already magnificent game is remarkable. That's why I mostly give now...

Last edited:

And I can't get to the Bobs for a while because my 200 bonus isn't around...

I have found that if you save a 200% game, you can go several days or more without logging in. Loading that 200% save a week later still keeps it intact.

I've only been on gtp for about 45 days. I received mattes and Chromes from this thread and some other great items, mostly from s0ul_chicken and several others.

Were you able to rip an FTO Super Touring Car yet??

s0ul_chicken
I have found that if you save a 200% game, you can go several days or more without logging in. Loading that 200% save a week later still keeps it intact.

Really? I shall have to try that when I skip a day or two. :cheers: for the tip!

BJBOE I don't know if you seen my post before about the 67 ticket you sent. If you didn't read back a bit!

Also dooblewassur if nobody else takes the ticket before reset then I'll take it! :creates uncomfortable feeling within thread:

Last edited:

Were you able to rip an FTO Super Touring Car yet??

I have found that to be false...might be the Cosmos.

BJBOE I don't know if you seen my post before about the 67 ticket you sent. If you didn't read back a bit!

Also dooblewassur if nobody else takes the ticket before reset then I'll take it! :creates uncomfortable feeling within thread:

Will shoot you up a ticket. Which one? I can't send for a couple days though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back